News   Mar 28, 2024
 677     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 466     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 789     0 

victims of fraud or "error" ? Centrium Condos (Centrust Development)

"error" my ass! I believe the lawyer, Meerai Cho, was in kahoots with Joseph Lee, the developer and that her share of the money is sitting in a bank account overseas. Meerai Cho claims she is a lawyer with over 8 years of successful experience, so how can she make such an "error", especially dealing with such a large sum of money. It all just sounds very fishy to me. I hope those responsible for this fraud are held accountable and thrown in jail.

Has anyone affected gone to the news media about this? I learned about it here but it seems like everyone who is buying a new condo should be aware of this story, as well as hopefully helping the people who bought these condos.

Tarion provides deposit insurance to a max of 20k also the law society should have some insurance in place for situations where a member has been involved in fraud. Hope this helps.. Bratty has a great reputation and represents many large builders.. the family is also worth over a billion dollars. So if funds are with them you will eventually see it. Sorry to hear about this situation.

Last edited:
Just say she did it during a drunken stupor. 31% of the victims may accept it.

Why do you continually bring up Rob Ford in threads that have nothing to do with Politics? It's obvious that you hate Mr. Ford, so keep your hate-on for our future Mayor in the appropriate thread.

Why do you continually bring up Rob Ford in threads that have nothing to do with Politics? It's obvious that you hate Mr. Ford, so keep your hate-on for our future Mayor in the appropriate thread.
I thought his post was hilarious.

Back