253     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 290     0 

Looking for recommendation on realtors to sell my North York Condo

Rocky

Member Bio
Reaction score
Good Day,

Looking to sell my 1 year new condo in north york due to relocation requirements at work. I have thought about renting and that wont work for me so i need to sell and move. I have never been involved in selling condos before as this was my first place and the individual that helped me during the pre-construction sales process is no longer in the city -

If you have lately had any dealings with a Real estate agent who impressed you with the service or would like to recommend someone that you know does a great job, please send the information my way :) Need some professional help with selling this place quickly at the FMV (if not for more) :)

Thank You all.

why not just do it yourself? there are lots of places online that will do it with minimal costs...

Selling your Condo

Hello,

I am a realtor and I will be more than happy to guide you through this process. Selling your home doesn't need to be stressful. I can answer any and all of your questions and concerns.

If you like, I would be more than happy to work for you and sell your home for you. If you prefer to do it on your own like a post suggest, I will be more than happy to sit with you and provide you with advice on how to do it and give you options on how to list your home on MLS.

Let me know. You can reach me directly via email at steveupegui@gmail.com or you can contact me at my office at 905-940-8080

Visit us at www.uppercaserealty.com

Steve Upegui
Broker of Record
Uppercase Realty Inc. Brokerage
1151 Denison St Suite 18-19
Office: 905-940-8080
Fax: 905-940-0707
UppercaseRealty.com

Good Day,

Looking to sell my 1 year new condo in north york due to relocation requirements at work. I have thought about renting and that wont work for me so i need to sell and move. I have never been involved in selling condos before as this was my first place and the individual that helped me during the pre-construction sales process is no longer in the city -

If you have lately had any dealings with a Real estate agent who impressed you with the service or would like to recommend someone that you know does a great job, please send the information my way :) Need some professional help with selling this place quickly at the FMV (if not for more) :)

Thank You all.

Back