Richmond Hill Upper West Side | ?m | ?s | Aspen Ridge

Kinda strikes me as a rather standard suburban subdivision - with larger than average houses.

Could be a successful project. I could see a strong demand for these types of homes in this location. The units will be upwards of $1M though.

I went on the second weekend the model homes were open and many were already sold. There were long lineups to get into the model homes and sales offices. One developer actually sold out of their first release and won't be selling their next phase until next year.
Yes, the model homes by Aspen Ridge were the best all around (floor plans, interior and exterior design, and features and finishes), especially their modern model which reminds me of their Kettle Lakes Club townhouse development they are building in Richmond Hill. I'm sure there were a ton of upgrades that were put into them though.
Conservatory Group and Countrywide had the oddest layouts with lots of unnecessary stairs and level changes. There were not as many modern elevations offered as I would like, with some builders such as Aspen Ridge and Townwood offering the most modern selections.

The pricing is from $1million to $1.6+ which are priced well considering these are large single detached homes (from 3,000 sq.ft. to almost 7,000 sq.ft.). Similar houses further east in Richmond Hill goes for a lot more, though it's a much more developed and established area.
This is a huge development so it will probably won't be fully built out for at least another 5 years.

Still can't get over that silly name of this development.

23037843312_6b57687f58_h.jpg

Still can't get over that silly name of this development.

Upper west side of Toronto/GTA, upper west side of Bathurst and Major Mac, it does work. I doubt anybody thinks Manhattan. Oh wait there's Jerry Seinfeld...

Back