News   Mar 28, 2024
 238     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 314     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 682     0 

Toronto Employment Survey

Thank you for sharing that report. Very interesting as it captures many changes that a lot of Torontonians have been noticing but haven't gotten hard data on.

Interesting report. I was concerned, as pointed out by the report how the change from the census to the National Home Survey has skewed the correlation between the census and the Toronto Employment Survey. Can Statistics Canada employment data be trusted now?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting.

Looking at the Employment concentration map it boggles my mind why they didn't extend the Sheppard subway one stop west into the dense Consumers Road office park. It would have been far more useful than the Bessarion stop.

You probably mean extending to the east to Victoria Park instead of ending at Fairview Mall. Absolutely, the Consumers Rd node is a huge employment center. Unless there was a physical limitation, it doesn't make any sense that they wouldn't have extended out to Vic Park.

You probably mean extending to the east to Victoria Park instead of ending at Fairview Mall. Absolutely, the Consumers Rd node is a huge employment center. Unless there was a physical limitation, it doesn't make any sense that they wouldn't have extended out to Vic Park.

Wow, my sense of direction is bad. Yes, I meant extended east.

Back