50 at Wellesley Station (Plaza) - Real Estate -

floor plans out. Not bad for one bedrooms but 2 bedrooms seem cramped for actual living/dining/kitchen spaces.

W1.jpg
w2.jpg
w3.jpg
w4.jpg
w5.jpg
w6.jpg
w7.jpg
w8.jpg
w9.jpg
w10.jpg
w11.jpg
w12.jpg

Attachments

• W1.jpg
    W1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,457
  • w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,300
  • w3.jpg
    w3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,277
  • w4.jpg
    w4.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,368
  • w5.jpg
    w5.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,163
  • w6.jpg
    w6.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,244
  • w7.jpg
    w7.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,222
  • w8.jpg
    w8.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,051
  • w9.jpg
    w9.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,151
  • w10.jpg
    w10.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,057
  • w11.jpg
    w11.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,183
  • w12.jpg
    w12.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,087
price list. about $650 psf. About average for the area.

price.jpg

Attachments

• price.jpg
    price.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,054
$100/month parking maintenance fee? Would really think long and hard about buying parking here.

Good layouts. Some of those 2 bedroom units are terribly small. Not even practical IMO.

Which of the 1B+D or 1B do you guys like layout wise? I may be interested and wanted to get your opinions. 1D-D and 1D-B look pretty good...also which way would you ideally want to face? Not sure what might go up in that area in 4-5 years!!

Which of the 1B+D or 1B do you guys like layout wise? I may be interested and wanted to get your opinions. 1D-D and 1D-B look pretty good...also which way would you ideally want to face? Not sure what might go up in that area in 4-5 years!!

Im a fan of 1D-D because its larger than 1D-B and better value since starting on the 38th floor. It also has a den that can be 'closed' off if you choose to. I also like 1D-A with slightly more washer/dryer closet storage and its den is separate. Also has a slightly longer living/kitchen area. Any of these are great.

Its a tough call which way to face. Definitely not west unless higher than 22 Wellesley, South has potential of blocked view, but unlikly since the parking lot south of Wellesley is south-west. East would be great because heritage like park beside and minimal development likely. North is iffy. Unpredictable if they keep tearing down buildings and build condos like whats happening on Charles street.

1D-D has the best value IMO.

No linear kitchen. Good size master. Den right off the kitchen can be turned into a bedroom or used as a dining room. For the $/sqft. It's the best 1B+D layout IMO...

Year round heating and air conditioning is now an amenity?

More of a feature than an amenity.
The individual fan coil unit is a 4-pipe system as opposed to the more common 2-pipe system. With a 4-pipe system residents can turn on their A/C or heat anytime of the year.
With the 2-pipe system it's heat for all units for part of the year and A/C for the rest, the property management usually sets a date when the system changes over to heat or A/C. It sucks when extremely hot weather comes much early than expected and you're not able to turn your A/C on.

Not stating the maintenance fees is a bit concerning. I'm thinking they should have that determined very soon.
I like the design of the building almost like Yonge+Rich but a little more refined and cohesive, however the lobby is strangely on the 2nd floor which you have to take an escalator up from the street level to get to it.

Also it is by Plaza so expect rather generic mediocre finishes with a choice of 1 of 3 preselected interior finish packages with no substitutions or upgrades allowed. Plaza usually use stippled ceilings with 8' or 8.5' high ceilings on some floors.

Last edited:
I'm happy to see that this site is finally, finally going to be developed. I've been walking by it in various states of ruin for years now and something other than rubble and a wobbly fence is quite welcome. What are people's thoughts on this location as an investment?

I love how layouts that would have made anyone die laughing 15 years ago are now desirable.

Back