485     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 796     0 

Condo Balcony Design

RZ12

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,

Moving into a brand new condominium and have a nice big balcony that I want to have completely design with flooring, plants, and furniture.

Are they any companies that specializing in designing kinda like a interior designer? Would like to get some ideas and even have them take over the whole process.

Thank you.

I'm quite certain that almost any landscape design/build/maintain company would do this for you.

I'm quite certain that almost any landscape design/build/maintain company would do this for you.

I just remember one of the members here had his own company and from his website the finish look was amazing. Just wanted to give some business to fellow members here.

I remember a post that featured a company doing terrace design and the photo they posted was gorgeous. I'll see if I can find it, I think it was in the Berczy real estate thread.

Here's that post I mentioned.

The terrace can be nice, really nice if you spend a bit of dough and hire folks like http://boxdesign.ca/outdoor.html to do your outdoor space. I plan on using them again on my terrace at the Berczy, a couple of floors above you on the eighth floor. Recommend it highly. Let me know if you want to hook up with them.

This is the kind of stuff you can expect with Box Design for your terrace.

9upw.jpg

Back