Toronto The Ossington Luxury Townhomes | 15.01m | 3s | Dunpar Homes

OK I can't help myself... but this is HEINOUS.

Some developers just DON'T get it. Is this what a "luxury townhome" looks like in Etobicoke?

Hey SUBpar: this and this and this are just three examples of where your competitors are going with design.

YOU are building CRAP.

+1

OK I can't help myself... but this is HEINOUS.

Some developers just DON'T get it. Is this what a "luxury townhome" looks like in Etobicoke?

Hey SUBpar: this and this and this are just three examples of where your competitors are going with design.

YOU are building CRAP.

"Luxury townhomes with a British flair are right at home in Toronto’s new Ossington corridor. Here, spacious design meets urban cool in a fusion of architectural superiority, lavish finishes and an unbeatable location. Just 54 luxurious townhomes will rise here, available in 2-3 bedroom models up to 1,850 sq. ft. Homes here feature soaring 10 foot ceilings, 1 and 2 car parking and huge rooftop terraces that provide magnificent space for al fresco living and expansive outdoor entertaining.

The area surrounding The Ossington fosters an artistic culture that infuses it with trendy street glam and an aura of culture and diversity. It is an exciting neighbourhood that offers fabulous eateries, cutting edge galleries, stylish boutiques and an ambiance of contemporary chic. The Ossington residents can enjoy the many charms of Little Italy on College, the fanciful Hillcrest Village and Corso Italia on St. Clair, The Annex on Bloor and of course Ossington Village."

Who is Dumbar Homes trying to kid?!!! This is the funniest piece of marketing B.S. I have read. The site is not even close to any of these "fabulous" and "stylish" businesses.
These homes are priced from $800,000 to $1,000,000. You could do much better elsewhere.

Unfortunately, not much of a "luxury" look or feel to these luxury townhomes. At the price point they are setting these at, I simply can't imagine a major demand for these units.

1145 Ossington @ Geary (54 townhomes X 4s)

Application: New Houses Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M6G 3W3

Ward 21: St. Paul's

Application#: 14 268606 B01 00 NH Accepted Date: Dec 31, 2014

Project: SFD - Townhouse New Building - Lead

Description: LEAD FILE - BLOCK A - Proposal to construct 4 blocks of 4 storey townhouses (total 54 units) with at grade garages.

The materials look good--two kinds of brick (or brick and stone) and a wood shingle roof. Variety is good, though I wouldn't want this faux-historicism to become the norm.

Last edited:
Application: New Houses Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M6G 3W3

Description: LEAD FILE - BLOCK A - Proposal to construct 4 blocks of 4 storey townhouses (total 54 units) with at grade garages.

I just noticed a change in this application status. Does anyone know what is happening?

Application: New Houses Status: Refusal Notice

TORONTO ON M6G 3W3

Back