News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Uniqlo

JasonParis

Member Bio
Reaction score
I figured it was time to give Uniqlo its own thread.

Uniqlo in Talks to Open Stores in Canada in 2016
-As usual, it appears Yorkdale will be first.

uniqlo-canada.jpg

Attachments

• uniqlo-canada.jpg
    uniqlo-canada.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,737
Woohoo! Finally a retailer I will actually shop at entering the Canadian market! All the Saks and Nordstrom news was putting me to sleep :p

Uniqlo is nothing special IMO...it's right in between Gap and H&M in style and price

While UNIQLO might be right in between Gap and H&M in terms of price, their stuff is much better quality; things I bought almost 6 years ago still look great. Also, I haven't been able to find anything as good as their "Heatech" thermals.

There is another store I've seen people talking about that we don't have here in Toronto, that I always confuse with this one. Anyone?

Daiso

Nah. I think maybe it's European. It was discussed in another thread, but it was a while back, and would probably take forever to find.

I'm thinking it was Muji. Although the name is not familiar at all. Anyway, doens't matter, haha.

Last edited:
I'm one of those typical guys who hates to shop but found Uniqlo in Bangkok (of all places) and bought a bunch of stuff there for cheap. They're not cutting edge stuff but the quality is very good, good QPR. I also found them in Manhattan which is a humongous store and bought more stuff there.

So I'm glad they're here, however, I'm afraid like all the other foreign stores, Canadian prices will be higher and not so much QPR anymore.

Back