News   Mar 28, 2024
 289     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 316     0 

Banner ads interfering with page functionality

atodaso

Member Bio
Reaction score
The banner ads at the top of the page make it impossible to check the 'remember me' button, making it necessary to re log-in repeatedly. This is a nuisance. Can this be rectified, or is there another way to stay logged in please?

The banner ads at the top of the page make it impossible to check the 'remember me' button, making it necessary to re log-in repeatedly. This is a nuisance. Can this be rectified, or is there another way to stay logged in please?
I must agree. I had to change the forum skin temporarily to mobile just to log on.

The 'remember me' box used to be beside the user name and p/w forms (at least for me) but is now below those forms. I have the same problem with the banner ads covering the 'remember me' box, therefore having to keep on logging in. I notice this in Chrome and Firefox. Even when the banner is not blocking the 'remember me' box, I am unable to check the box, especially while using Chrome. This is a very recent problem starting a week or two ago. I have not updated my browsers in a long time.

Back