News   Apr 17, 2024
 273     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.7K     1 

2014 Toronto New Year's Levee

Colvis

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've been a big Ford supporter since 2010 and would like to see him as it may be the last chance I get to do so in case he doesn't get re-elected.. How early should I go? I know it starts at 2, but since it ends at 4 PM, will they close everyone out aftert hat? I'm coming from Brampton so I want to leave early.

I wouldn't be that snarky; but, yes...the Brampton thing was noteworthy. (I sometimes wonder if the Fords have really grasped how their vocal base isn't so "local" a base...unless that's part of their "Premier Doug" strategy.)

I wouldn't be that snarky; but, yes...the Brampton thing was noteworthy. (I sometimes wonder if the Fords have really grasped how their vocal base isn't so "local" a base...unless that's part of their "Premier Doug" strategy.)

I had a relative who lives in the city stay with me over the holidays in Brampton (not the OP...I didn't have to check because my relative is not a Ford guy at all ;) )....the post said he was coming from Brampton....not necessarily that he lives in Brampton

Back