Core Condos (CentreCourt Developments) - Real Estate -

Thanks interchange.

I'll be promoting this project. I think it has great investment potential with it's location and price point. I will more than likely purchase here also. For those with some extra cash looking to park somewhere with good growth potential I think this is it. I'll have prices and floorplans available very soon. Pm me if you are interested and need further details.

What's the better deal here, the 1bdrm or 2bdrm?

I foresee this being a good area to invest, re: proximity to Ryerson

Some of my thoughts from an investor perspective

The area still has some pockets of concern. Price appreciation in this area will not be as aggressive as other downtown pockets . The market for rentals will always be strong because of the university.

There are a few other buildings in the area that are proposed, in pre sale and under construction. Which will keep rents and values in balance.

Price point is good at around 575 a foot

The studio and one bed are good floor plans for rentals and some future appreciation. 2 beds and large units will be good steady rentals but not for price appreciation

Finishes are decent not high end but good enough to get above average rents for the area

Just sharing my thoughts..

Core Condos VVIP Platinum Access
ONLY 10% DEPOSIT PAID IN THE 1st YEAR
FREE LOCKER($5000 SAVING )ONLY in Jan/2014
FREE ASSIGNMENT ($5000 SAVING)
CAP ON DEVELOPMENTS LEVIES
1. $5,000 for 2 bedroom units
2. $3,900 for studio and 1 bedroom units
PARKING AVAILABLE FOR ALL UNITS!!!!

Contact mark to get the floor plan and price!!416-500-5355

Core Condominiums is the first major condominium project to launch in 2014 and the developers have gone all out to offer incredible value for buyers. The project is located at Church & Shuter and is just steps from major amenities such as Eaton Centre, Dundas Square, TTC, St. Michaels Hospital and Ryserson University.

Priced from just $520 per square foot. ( $234,900) This price would be excellent in Mississauga, Etobicoke or North York. But in Downtown Toronto it's a downright steal. Majority of suites priced below $400,000

98 WALKSCORE - Downtown Location with quick access to major amenities (Eaton Centre, Dundas Square, Ryerson University, TTC)

TRANSIT - Located just steps from 2 Subway Stations (Queen & Dundas) and the 24 hour Queen & Dundas Streetcar Lines

BUILT IN RENTAL DEMAND - Located just 200m from both Ryerson University and St. Michaels Hospital. Large rental demand from these two major institutions

DEVELOPER REPUTATION - CentreCourt Developments have a huge reputation of "taking care" of their initial investors and pricing their projects very favourably for the Platinum Buyers. Expect prices to increase for future releases of this project

EXCELLENT FLOORPLANS - CentreCourt have mastered the art of efficient floor plans. Core Condominiums features incredible suite designs throughout the building

EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE - with just 10% due in the first 1 year

The SouthWest facing 2B+D looks gr8. Layout is nice with no wasted space.

Thanks Ric - Although the NE 2bdrm unit looks like a slightly better deal - 50 more sqft and $10,000 less ($586/sqft vs. $535 sqft).

Do South West views really demand that much of a premium?

core-condos-south-view.jpg
core-condos-west-view.jpg

I personly like the south view!! just becasue the lake view!!!

Attachments

• core-condos-south-view.jpg
    core-condos-south-view.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,066
  • core-condos-west-view.jpg
    core-condos-west-view.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,394
Thanks Ric - Although the NE 2bdrm unit looks like a slightly better deal - 50 more sqft and $10,000 less ($586/sqft vs. $535 sqft).

Do South West views really demand that much of a premium?

This is one example where I wouldn't use a price/sq.ft comparison to decide. The North East unit has about 35sq.ft of wasted space in the front. Apart from that, both units are exactly the same. From a purchasers perspective they are both 2B+D with the same layout. I would definately go with the better view and more sunlight.

I have to disagree with whats all being said about Core Condos. This condo is not the best value. I already live in the area at the Merchandise Lofts (just north of Core condos) and the area isn't that great if you just step a block more east towards Jarvis and Shuter. Not to mention the price per sq foot is not at $520 unless you want no view and looking into 76 Shuter condos. Keep in mind the views may be great now, but think about whats surrounding this building; an empty parking lot to the west across Dalhousie Street, empty parking lot to the south across Shuter, and both south west and south east have potential future developments for all we know. Is it really that great of an investment? I also dislike the floorplans in that they dont specify what the size of the living space is where you place your actual tv and sofa. Its almost misleading and that is mainly where most people do their living.

just my two sense from a condo enthusiast and investor.

Thanks for the input pmilo

From what I can tell this development is really hot at the moment ... I've received over 12 emails from brokers over the past couple of weeks. Which is great for me, because I am obviously on some of the 'good' lists lol ....

how is receiving over 12 emails from brokers an indication of a hot development?
to me, it shows they (developer and brokers) are desperate for sales and developer possibly giving large commissions to the brokers to push it.

did you ask all the brokers for their pricelist and floorplans? are they the same?
it was probably a generic email blast to everyone on their contact lists.

Thanks for the input pmilo

From what I can tell this development is really hot at the moment ... I've received over 12 emails from brokers over the past couple of weeks. Which is great for me, because I am obviously on some of the 'good' lists lol ....

I have to agree with you on many points.

the area currently isn't that great and starting at $520+psf which doesn't include all the development fees, etc.
the floorplans aren't that great as many have wasted hall spaces, and the dimensions are misleading since some rooms are on an angle.

I have to disagree with whats all being said about Core Condos. This condo is not the best value. I already live in the area at the Merchandise Lofts (just north of Core condos) and the area isn't that great if you just step a block more east towards Jarvis and Shuter. Not to mention the price per sq foot is not at $520 unless you want no view and looking into 76 Shuter condos. Keep in mind the views may be great now, but think about whats surrounding this building; an empty parking lot to the west across Dalhousie Street, empty parking lot to the south across Shuter, and both south west and south east have potential future developments for all we know. Is it really that great of an investment? I also dislike the floorplans in that they dont specify what the size of the living space is where you place your actual tv and sofa. Its almost misleading and that is mainly where most people do their living.

just my two sense from a condo enthusiast and investor.

Back