News   Apr 19, 2024
 108     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 465     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 810     3 

Rob Ford:Time to Go rallies-next one Friday November 15 NPS noon.

blahblahblah

Member Bio
Reaction score
It is time we showed our commitment to getting rid of Ford. Letters and emails are great-let's do all that. But nothing can be ignored like a crowd that won't be denied. I say we show the City and the world that no, we don't support Ford. No, we will not let Ford stumble along and keep his job. No, we will not let Ford mess with our city any more. Every group, movement, demonstration starts with 2 people. So let's not worry if this will work. Let's just get on with getting rid of Ford. We have watched this debacle for too long. We all know how stubborn Ford is. We all know how cowed Council is. Enough. Enough sitting on our computers hoping for the day Ford says he quits. He will never, ever quit. We need to help force him out. I will be at NPS Saturday at noon. I hope you will join me. And to those interesting in this, let's spread the word however we can. It is all in the doing.

NEW DATE WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 13TH AT NOON

Last edited:
"Torontonians are his greatest enablers, either by remaining silent as a majority or being vocal as a minority of supporters. And who can argue with the public?" : From The Star today.

Yes, Ford is horrible, but there are far worse candidates. Imagine NIMBY-lover Olivia Chow as mayor, or even worse, Kristyn Wong-Tam.

Back