News   Apr 19, 2024
 625     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 

anyone know of websites with VIP pricing

asiancolossus

Member Bio
Reaction score
I think it would be interesting if there was a site where we could all look at these VIP price sales and compare them to each other to see if there are good deals out there instead of this veil of secrecy...as it stands, most sites you will have to leave all your personal information and likely get harassed by realtors in order to look at the prices and specs.
Anyone know of any sites where there have this information freely available? I don't think so but giving it a try...

I think it would be interesting if there was a site where we could all look at these VIP price sales and compare them to each other to see if there are good deals out there instead of this veil of secrecy...as it stands, most sites you will have to leave all your personal information and likely get harassed by realtors in order to look at the prices and specs.
Anyone know of any sites where there have this information freely available? I don't think so but giving it a try...

The good pricing occurs long before it gets to the VIP stage and is usually offered to repeat buyers willing to buy based on a floorplan. These sales determine whether the developer will put up a sales office or not.

If you are serious about investing in condos, work with an agent who deals in new condos at a moderate volume. If they're high volume, you won't get invited to the pre-VIP events as they'll take their clients who are picking up a half-dozen instead.

Last edited:

Back