News   Apr 16, 2024
 400     2 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 403     1 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 755     0 

Treviso Condos Phase 3 with Ground Floor Retail is the final phase launching Oct 22

Condo George

Member Bio
Reaction score
From the mid $200,000s with one parking spot included

Info session Oct 22
Worksheets due Oct 29
First Signing day Nov 8

No line ups, reserve your unit by Oct 29 and walk in anytime on Nov 8, the unit is reserved for you, this is an exclusive signing event.

Treviso, kitty corner from the Columbus Centre, the cultural heart of Toronto's significant Italian commnity, has been designed by Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects with Italian sensibilities in mind. Phases I and II will be centered around a piazza-like meeting space. Separating the two phases will be a canal running north-south, bridged twice. Running west from the canal between the arms of Phase II will be two bocce courts. Between the arms of Phase I to the east will be a raised sun deck with trellis, gardens, and hot tub. Design of the outdoor spaces here is by the NAK Design Strategies.

Central piazza at Treviso Condominiums Toronto by Lanterra Developments. Looking down on the central piazza at Treviso Condominiums by Lanterra Developments

While these courtyard areas will be recreation spaces for Treviso's residents, much of ground level which face the surrounding streets will given over to retail. Below, a view looking northeast across Lawrence Avenue to a new location for Shoppers Drug Mart, currently located on a portion of the site which will eventually feature Phase III.

Treviso Condominiums Toronto by Lanterra Developments. Looking northeast across Lawrence to Treviso I and ground level retail.

Treviso's suites are all provided with deep, generous balconies. Those in the podium sections feature large built-in planters which should bring out the green thumbs of the residents.

Register for Treviso condos phase 3 the final phase of this 10 acre community at the Northeast corner of Dufferin and Lawrence

George Kozaris - Broker
ReMax Vision Realty Inc. Brokerage

www.georgekozaris.com

Last edited:
I sold another unit here yesterday, affordability is main driver with one bedrooms and parking spot included from $238,000 occupancy 2018. Please visit www.georgekozaris.com/treviso for videos and all info

T 3 Kitch pic.jpg
Treviso Condos phase 1.jpg
T 3 siteplan.jpg
T3 pic.jpg
T 3.jpg
Treviso condos presentation center.jpg

Attachments

• Treviso Condos phase 1.jpg
    Treviso Condos phase 1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2,092
  • T 3 Kitch pic.jpg
    T 3 Kitch pic.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,715
  • T 3 siteplan.jpg
    T 3 siteplan.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,614
  • T3 pic.jpg
    T3 pic.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,629
  • T 3.jpg
    T 3.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,608
  • Treviso condos presentation center.jpg
    Treviso condos presentation center.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,713
The Maybach in beige?! Blech. The Maybach has always been the ugly duckling of the limo-class set. Do you have a driver?

(Appropriate that you snap it here--Treviso Condos design certainly looks dated--about the same era the 57 was designed in--c.1998.)

Last edited:
2 Year builder rental guarantee on Phase 3 units

5% in 30 days and then 15% on occupancy spring 2016 for phase 2 units

$2000 with offer, $1000 per month until occupancy Dec 2014 balance to 5% + $5000 to be also paid on occupancy for phase 1

J peg Treviso rental guar.jpg

www.georgekozaris.com/treviso

Attachments

• J peg Treviso rental guar.jpg
    J peg Treviso rental guar.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,391
Does Lanterra even care about interiors? Everything they do looks dated on the inside. Why?

I agree awful interiors.Looks like it belongs in a rental building than a condo showroom.Only reason builder offers incentives is slow sales.

Its 900 metres from Lawrence and Dufferin to Lawrence West station and 12 minute walk. Thats too far? Really!

Does Lanterra even care about interiors? Everything they do looks dated on the inside. Why?

i know the CEO, barry fenton. not surprised about the low quality. he's probably funneling cash into his cayman islands account right now.

Back