Toronto Crafthouse | ?m | 2s | Orchard Ridge | Symbolics

Model home is complete, and looks pretty darned good.

All urbantoronto folks are welcome to stumble through the open houses 11-5pm on Saturday and Sunday! I've had the pleasure of meeting some of you already.

119A6117.jpg
119A6127.jpg
119A6139.jpg
119A6157.jpg
119A6173.jpg

Attachments

• 119A6117.jpg
    119A6117.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,754
  • 119A6127.jpg
    119A6127.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,641
  • 119A6139.jpg
    119A6139.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,754
  • 119A6157.jpg
    119A6157.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,633
  • 119A6173.jpg
    119A6173.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,639
The model home looks very interesting. I like the open concept design and the size/lots of these homes are still in keeping with the other homes in the Bayview/Finch neighborhood. Very nice.

Is there a website? Where can I get info about price/floor plans without going there? I can't make it out there today or during the week.

what is the maintenance cost for these flat roof? my company has a flat roof building and when it rains the noise is pretty loud....

Went there today, they are spectacular! Good classic yet ultramodern style. Too bad out of my price range, and there are a lot of optional items I'd want, including the basement that would jack up the price. Plus that dreaded HST! On a 2 million home that would be 260,000 of taxes to be paid!

asiancolossus : thanks for the kind words about Crafthouse! just to note, hst is included in the purchase price of the homes. We include HST in our pricing at all developments, so that it's pretty much upfront what the pricing is. Sorry for any confusion.

Minilude : our roofs are actually "low pitch" roofs - meaning the still have slope to them, with gutters and downspouts just like any ordinary roof. The benefit is we don't use shingles, so you don't have the same regular maintenance issues.

asiancolossus : thanks for the kind words about Crafthouse! just to note, hst is included in the purchase price of the homes. We include HST in our pricing at all developments, so that it's pretty much upfront what the pricing is. Sorry for any confusion.

Minilude : our roofs are actually "low pitch" roofs - meaning the still have slope to them, with gutters and downspouts just like any ordinary roof. The benefit is we don't use shingles, so you don't have the same regular maintenance issues.

Thanks Paul for the response, I did ask one of your reps about the HST and she told me it was extra, so may want to clarify that with your staff. Congrats on such a great development!

Back