Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Seems promising but hoping it is a real long time before they're all standing. There's way too much traffic chaos on that corner.

so, anyone bought here? I hear sales aren't going so great.

Latest I have heard is that they have about 65-70% sold of the first building. They will likely start to seek construction financing shortly for the first building and probably release the 2nd building when they are 70-80% sold in the first.

Latest I have heard is that they have about 65-70% sold of the first building. They will likely start to seek construction financing shortly for the first building and probably release the 2nd building when they are 70-80% sold in the first.

Pretty sure the second tower was released months ago

Youranthony1.
I just called the sales office. they have not yet released the 2nd tower and do not have a date for release of tower 2 yet.

Hello Everyone, any guesses when this building would be ready for occupancy ? Roof construction is almost finished.

we got a 29th floor unit in the south tower (not the Playground building) and the date they're throwing around is Oct 2019... Im guessing the lower floors would be earlier?

Back