355 Church Street (Deltera/Tridel) - Real Estate -

Just came back from the VIP Launch. Here's Some 1 Bedroom, + Den Layouts. Nothing to exciting for investors but was digging the 2 bedroom layouts for own living especially the South West Corner Unit 779 Sq Ft. Prices Start from $229,000. Smallest unit starts at 409 Sq Ft. Only bummer is most floors will be 8' Ceiling height sad they are bringing that back for 2014. If anybody wants more info on pricing and floor plans don't hesitate to PM me. I love Tridel and what is has to offer and this project will do well. Seems very high end and glad that there isn't too many units with shoe box bedrooms.

Last edited:
Just came back from the VIP Launch. Here's Some 1 Bedroom, + Den Layouts. Nothing to exciting for investors but was digging the 2 bedroom layouts for own living especially the South West Corner Unit 779 Sq Ft. Prices Start from $229,000. Smallest unit starts at 409 Sq Ft. Only bummer is most floors will be 8' Ceiling height sad they are bringing that back for 2014. If anybody wants more info on pricing and floor plans don't hesitate to PM me. I love Tridel and what is has to offer and this project will do well. Seems very high end and glad that there isn't too many units with shoe box bedrooms.

That's pretty sad. Builder's trying to squeeze every penny out of this project. Shame.

I think Tridel has missed the mark. Just got all the info and despite great pricing (definitely priced to sell), the layouts are horrible with small living spaces, AND each individual unit is to pay for metering of electrical, heating, cooling, and water! Parking is only for 2 bedrooms at $48 K.

TP.jpg

Attachments

• TP.jpg
    TP.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,332
layouts are terrible and you'll notice some small configuration differences depending on the angle of the balcony. Most units have a shower only without the option of a tub. Some 2 bedroom units have the sink outside of the bathroom. See what you think...

T1.jpg
T2.jpg
T3.jpg
T4.jpg
T5.jpg
T6.jpg
T7.jpg
T8.jpg
T9.jpg
T10.jpg
T11.jpg
T12.jpg

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,380
  • T2.jpg
    T2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,333
  • T3.jpg
    T3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,318
  • T4.jpg
    T4.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,064
  • T5.jpg
    T5.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,308
  • T6.jpg
    T6.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,322
  • T7.jpg
    T7.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,347
  • T8.jpg
    T8.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,047
  • T9.jpg
    T9.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,287
  • T10.jpg
    T10.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,309
  • T11.jpg
    T11.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,321
  • T12.jpg
    T12.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,228
What's wrong with the bathroom sinks outside the bathroom door? I find it very partical and if your partner needs to brush teeth or get ready while someone is in the shower I think it works great. The flow of that floor plan works very well in my opionon because bedrooms are far away, kitchen and dining separate from living room but still not so secluded.

What's wrong with the bathroom sinks outside the bathroom door? I find it very partical and if your partner needs to brush teeth or get ready while someone is in the shower I think it works great. The flow of that floor plan works very well in my opionon because bedrooms are far away, kitchen and dining separate from living room but still not so secluded.[/QUOTE

Its mainly a difference in taste. I think the separation between living and kitchen/dining is great too, but possible wasted space in the living room with all those angles. The issue with the living room is you can't predict how large that space is where the sofa is situated. Don't be fooled with the interpretation.

As for the sink separate from the bathroom, I do not see it as being practical. I can only speak for myself, but Im ok with my partner being in the bathroom and getting ready in the same time. I can't see the practicality of whether that area has hardwood or tile. The design seems like an after-thought where the sink didn't fit. It just reminds me of bad motel rooms. I have some aversion to it. This is of course my opinion alone :)

From a disease transmission standpoint having the sink outside the bathroom isn't a good idea. If someone has gastroenteritis and has to touch the doorknob to get out of the bathroom after using the toilet before washing their hands, they have contaminated the doorknob and the next person who touches that doorknob will potentially get infected with the pathogen.

Back