News   Mar 28, 2024
 874     0 

UrbanToronto Meetup! Tuesday, August 6th, 7 pm at C'est What

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Event Notice: Coming up on Tuesday, August 6th, 7 pm at C'est What, it's another UrbanToronto Meetup! Drop in, have a drink and mingle with members of the UT community!

C'est What is located at
67 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1B5

For anyone that didn't attend the last event in December, you should certainly come around this time. Lots of interesting discussions, and it is always cool to put a face to the online handles.

Is there a way to go undercover? ;)

Just kidding. Looking forward to this!

Last edited:
Hmmm I might come to this... 7pm you say? I hope you guys don't mind a minor :) I must admit, I wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys!

I can't see them carding at the door at 7 pm on a weekday. If kids can eat at the Jersey Giant next door, it would be a joke if C'est What had a no minors policy and barred teenagers from participating in a get-together. If anything you tell them you are underage and that you are meeting friends and it shouldn't be an issue...

Yeah, you might be right, come to think of it. Whenever I've been there it's been a weekend, hence the carding at the door. Just wanted to mention it now so no forumers who are minors show up only to be turned away.

Last edited:
Hmmm I might come to this... 7pm you say? I hope you guys don't mind a minor :) I must admit, I wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys!

Don't worry, I'll be your fellow minor for the night. I doubt it will be a problem on a weekday, most restaurants/bars don't start carding at the door until 9ish on weekdays I believe.

I'll probably be a little late getting out of work, but I'll try to stop by. It'll be nice to attach some faces to the usernames!

Back