Qube Condos (First Ave Properties) - Real Estate -

Hello!

Would this building allow BBQ's or have a gas line on the balcony? Would be a bit make/break for me and I might be interested in one of the remaining 2 bedroom units.. Looking at their development site, I don't see any mention of it as an option.
Looking at MLS listings of the Loggia building at Queensway/Islington, it is 8 floors and seems to allow BBQs...and I drove by IQ today on the way home (currently live at the One Sherway building) and i saw a BBQ or two on there too.

Looks like a great building though, and agree that Queensway is really on the rise! I lived on Sheppard a few years ago just as the condos were going up at Bayview and Leslie and it's a huge improvement in the area. The subway certainly helps attract people. I'd love to see an extension of the streetcar from Humber to Sherway!

Hello!

Would this building allow BBQ's or have a gas line on the balcony? Would be a bit make/break for me and I might be interested in one of the remaining 2 bedroom units.. Looking at their development site, I don't see any mention of it as an option.
Looking at MLS listings of the Loggia building at Queensway/Islington, it is 8 floors and seems to allow BBQs...and I drove by IQ today on the way home (currently live at the One Sherway building) and i saw a BBQ or two on there too.

Looks like a great building though, and agree that Queensway is really on the rise! I lived on Sheppard a few years ago just as the condos were going up at Bayview and Leslie and it's a huge improvement in the area. The subway certainly helps attract people. I'd love to see an extension of the streetcar from Humber to Sherway!

I'm certain if it was an option, they'd mention it. Projects that come with gas hookup on the balcony usually promote it. You should call and ask.

I'm certain if it was an option, they'd mention it. Projects that come with gas hookup on the balcony usually promote it. You should call and ask.

That's my fear. Even if it comes standard, you think they would post something about it.
I did, and it was just someone helping out while the agent was away for the next day or so. Didn't know specific details like that.
I've contacted my agent who is going to look into things for me, so will report back!

ProjectEnd, thank you so much for the reply. The builder just offered the construction walk through to show where the columns will be located within my unit.

I love this project, great building, great location and the maintenance is really low compared to the others along the queensway west side (islingtons, etc). Great buy if you want to rent out or live.

I bought here, but might be forced to sell so if anyone is interested, I have a nice 2 bedroom on the 6th floor facing the lake - South. I might also rent it if I don't sell, we shall see.

Exciting project. Pm me if interested.

Hello

Dropped off my cheque for upgrades at the Sales Centre yesterday and Joe said there were only 10 units left!
Does anyone know what the maintenance fees per square foot are supposed to be? When we bought (about 1.5 years ago), they were saying 40 cents but I don't know if it's gone up since then.
Very excited to move in! I am really liking that it is a smaller building.

Back