News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.3K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 630     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 911     0 

I am selling The Britt condos at 955 Bay st ( formally the Sutton Place Hotel )

Condo George

Member Bio
Reaction score
This is the first preconstruction site I have promoted in about a year, please come on by today from 12 to 3pm and find out why I have chosen this site at the corner of Bay and Wellesley and lets chat about the current downtown condo market.

Free parking in front please park beside the Black Bentley.

www.georgekozaris.com

Not intended to solicit buyer seller under contract.

Why? Only sell the best-designed projects and stay away from "vulgar" renovations such as this one...imo.

Come down to the site and I will tell you why as I said, I will be there Saturday June 29 from 12 to 5pm, if you see the Black Bentley parked in front at anytime, I am there come on in.

Last edited:
It doesn't.....but I think he is saying "if my car (which happens to be a black bentley) is outside...I am inside.....come in and see me."

I know what he meant but why does it matter what car a rep drives to show that a unit is good.Suppose I say my Honda is park outside of the unit Im selling would that attract more clients?.Saying my Royce is park outside is saying Im self centred rep.

I know what he meant but why does it matter what car a rep drives to show that a unit is good.Suppose I say my Honda is park outside of the unit Im selling would that attract more clients?.Saying my Royce is park outside is saying Im self centred rep.

I don't know the guy but I have read his post and I don't get that from what he wrote at all. Where does he say that because he drives the Bentley that the condo is "good".....he was asked a question...he said come by the sales office and i can answer the question....if you see a Bentley it means he is inside......I think people might be reading too much into why he mentioned the car....if he said "if you see a red pointiac soltice I am inside"...would anyone be fussing?

Back