News   Mar 28, 2024
 45     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 538     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 348     0 

Anyone have any experience with condorebates.ca?

I called them to see if there were any rebates that I was not aware of for my rentals. I had them all covered but they were good to deal with and answered all my questions. If you get an opinion from them and need a 2nd (free of course) feel free to PM me.

are we just talking about the gst/hst rebate and land transfer tax rebates, or is there something else...the forum page is long on exposition and short on any relevant details

My brother had a condo close last year...if there is something we are missing i'd be interested in hearing more...

TorontoMike, would you mind chiming in on the rebate programs you were able to take advantage of?

are we just talking about the gst/hst rebate and land transfer tax rebates, or is there something else...the forum page is long on exposition and short on any relevant details

My brother had a condo close last year...if there is something we are missing i'd be interested in hearing more...

TorontoMike, would you mind chiming in on the rebate programs you were able to take advantage of?

Hi Adeel,

If you purchased a property before January 1, 2008 you can apply for a transitional rebate from the federal government as the GST rates were reduced from the time of purchase.
There are also several rebates available for first time home buyers especially when it comes to land transfer tax (Toronto and Ontario)
Also I have seen some charges on statement of adjustments that have been refunded

Back