News   Mar 28, 2024
 108     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Just for fun! Two Bedroom Layout for 500 sq ft.

azureray

Member Bio
Reaction score
Posting original 1 bedroom layout and the extreme 2 bedroom layout.

Post your comments.

Screen shot 2013-05-02 at 3.52.22 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 11.21.01 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-05-02 at 3.52.22 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-05-02 at 3.52.22 PM.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 862
  • Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 11.21.01 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 11.21.01 AM.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 881
That second bedroom is tight like a cruise ship cabin. you would need to crawl out of bed at the end, and i hope you dont bang your knees or head on that column...

I never like the long hallway layouts, they dont allow for multi-use

I personally don't use my condo balcony at all. I wish newer condos will stop building balconies and build more interior spaces.

jeez, that 2-bedroom option is really depressing!
It's sacrificing light and views of a prime corner window of the main living space to accommodate an impractical and ridiculous 2nd bedroom.
The 1-bedroom plan is much better -- I would have a nice sofa bed in the living room instead. Reducing the living room by almost half its size makes no sense in accommodating an extra person living in this unit, especially in 500 sq.ft.

But it seems like the opposite is happening, newer condos seem to offer larger and larger ourdoor spaces. I guess then they can sell 'outdoor' premium while not having to increase the interior foorprint so that they can play nice with zoning and OMB and build more units?

That second bedroom is tight like a cruise ship cabin. you would need to crawl out of bed at the end, and i hope you dont bang your knees or head on that column...

I never like the long hallway layouts, they dont allow for multi-use

I personally don't use my condo balcony at all. I wish newer condos will stop building balconies and build more interior spaces.

But it seems like the opposite is happening, newer condos seem to offer larger and larger ourdoor spaces. I guess then they can sell 'outdoor' premium while not having to increase the interior foorprint so that they can play nice with zoning and OMB and build more units?

I regularly use my condo balcony. It's large enough to entertain on and the view is great.

Back