News   Mar 28, 2024
 155     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 242     0 

Cannot activate log in bar on home page

Irishmonk

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm hopeless with techno jargon, but I'll try to describe this issue the best I can: the words in the login bar at the top of the homepage : "settings", "login", etc... do not activate when I float the pointer over them or click on them. The only way I can log in is to try to reply to one of the posts in the forum at which point the a login window pops up and that does allow me to login. My OS is Win 7 and browser is Firefox.

Anyone else have these issues?

Ditto

I'm hopeless with techno jargon, but I'll try to describe this issue the best I can: the words in the login bar at the top of the homepage : "settings", "login", etc... do not activate when I float the pointer over them or click on them. The only way I can log in is to try to reply to one of the posts in the forum at which point the a login window pops up and that does allow me to login. My OS is Win 7 and browser is Firefox.

Anyone else have these issues?

Same issue with me. Win 7 & Firefox.

I have the same issue, but when I turn off AdBlock it works. Not sure why AdBlock is blocking this part.

From our web master

That's caused by AdBlock... 3rd party software like that always creates issues with various sites and the official stance is to tell them to disable any 3rd party popup blockers like AdBlock and see if the issue goes away

Back