Evolution Condos (Averton Homes) - Real Estate -

LivingInNuvo

Member Bio
Reaction score
Just some info for you guys about this building:

13 stories.
Approx. 134 units.
42 units have already sold since preview.
Pricing has already gone up $20K since preview.
Expected occupancy of Dec. 2010.

Website now has floorplans and more info.

www.evolutioncondos.ca

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 689
Anyone heard anything about Evolution Condos?

Has anyone heard anything about this project lately? I know the sales centre has been closed since before Christmas and now is closed due to renos to the model suite.

The pricing was inappropriate (opened at about $340psf) - it would be difficult for the developer to have any success at that price point.

What the hell. Etobicoke Centre needed a building of such Freed-ish quality. This sucks the bag.

The pricing was inappropriate (opened at about $340psf) - it would be difficult for the developer to have any success at that price point.

Not so sure about that since Tridel is selling Parc Nuvo at approx $380 sq. ft. Personally I think their biggest problem has been that no one knows that they are selling. I have checked the Condo Guide since they opened last May and not one ad has been placed. It is quite aggravating since they are now sitting on our 25% deposit.

Not so sure about that since Tridel is selling Parc Nuvo at approx $380 sq. ft.

The land value component is very different for the two projects in question... Also Tridel opened Parc Nuvo at a bit over $400 psf on average (although some units were in the $380 range).

I know a few people who bought here. I think it's a nice looking building. The standard features are pretty impressive and the size/layout of the units are nice as well. I wish it didn't have the brick but they really had no choice since it was a requirement by the city.

The floors in the model suite are beautiful. Laminate has come a long way.

JayBee - Glad to hear that there are others that have bought in that building. Do you know if they bought during this past week's broker event or if they were part of the original buyers that bought last year?

Apparently, the Re-Grand Opening has been pushed to June 6th. I am assuming that this is so the deals signed during the broker event go through the majority of their cooling off period letting Beaverbrook know what to price the remaining units at. Also, there is the "Paint The Street" that weekend so that should hopefully draw some more people into the sales centre.

JayBee - Glad to hear that there are others that have bought in that building. Do you know if they bought during this past week's broker event or if they were part of the original buyers that bought last year?

Apparently, the Re-Grand Opening has been pushed to June 6th. I am assuming that this is so the deals signed during the broker event go through the majority of their cooling off period letting Beaverbrook know what to price the remaining units at. Also, there is the "Paint The Street" that weekend so that should hopefully draw some more people into the sales centre.
Suites were purchased this past week.

I would have bought here if I didn't work on the other end of the city. That's how much I like the building.

Glad to see this one finally going up. The builder though...I don't have anything positive to say about Beaverbrook especially how they treated a few friends of mine who had purchased there. Very crafty people over there, I must say. The whole situation has been quite an eye opener indeed. Would never personally buy from them.

beaver brook sucks

Glad to see this one finally going up. The builder though...I don't have anything positive to say about Beaverbrook especially how they treated a few friends of mine who had purchased there. Very crafty people over there, I must say. The whole situation has been quite an eye opener indeed. Would never personally buy from them.

Did your friends buy in that building evolution and if so have they contacted them about the project

Beaverbrook might have their hands full still over at the Printing Factory with lots of remaining PDI issues. I heard there may be a class action lawsuit (or two) going on.

Thank you very much for your HELP. Called beaver brook today and they have no idea whats going on with the project.....

Back