News   Mar 28, 2024
 334     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 692     0 

Assignments for sale

suzieq

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have edited my ad and YES indeed the 2 bedroom at Landsdowne sold a long time ago . I do still have the 2 bedroom 2 bedroom with parking and locker at 400 Adelaide St east for sale ! But it will be closing in April or May . Since these, are not supposed to be posted on MLS, I am selling by Assignment Privately! Message me if interested! Sorry I have not been getting any messages. But will look into why. Now and hopefully fix the problem.

-$479,900-440 Adelaide St E. Ivory Condos. (near Sherbourne) DOWNTOWN!!! 940 sq ft plus Balcony with 1 parking spot and 1 locker!
Mat 2014 Occupancy! Upgrades!!:rolleyes:

Email me for floorplan and more details
Suzanne s.k@cogeco.ca

Last edited:
oops I did not know that, 812 Lansdowne Ave. sounded like a good deal, my uncle lives in that area and he really likes it, that neighbourhood has a really good vibe. I e-mailed her let's wait and see.
Thanks

KEY WEST CONO 36 PARK LAWN AND LAKESHORE 1Bedroom plus Media 595sqft + Balcony 75sqft 340,000.00 ALSO 1 Bedroom plus Den 630sqft + 80sqft Balcony 355,000.00 THE 2 UNITS ARE BESIDE EACH OTHER on the 23rd FLOOR with a great SOUTH lake view. LEVIES CAPPED AT 5,000.00 you will SAVE THOUSANDS by having this cap with Toronto land increasing you will not be charged anymore compared to other condos without this cap. If you want to purchase these assignments for yourself or investment call John 416-951-6179 Firm occupancy is April 14 2016 . This Includes: Parking spot, locker and floor premium Keywest Price Includes:HST included , 9ft Ceilings European Style Stainless steel appliance (Fridge, Range/ (Oven & Cooktop), Dishwasher & Hood Fan) White stacked Washer and Dryer Plank Laminate Flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Living/Dining Room & Den /Media room White smooth ceiling throughout the unit Granite Countertops with under mount sinks in Kitchen & Washroom(s)

email for more info, pictures, floor plans at jptelesca@gmail.com

A great assignment deal is available at Tableau Condos at the corner of Peter St. and Richmond St. W.

- 600sq.ft. 1+den facing south (clears the office building to the south)
- Occupancy late Feb. 2016
- Laminate flooring throughout, stainless steel appliances, built-in fridge, ensuite laundry
- Long balcony and window wall allows lots of light into the condo
- AMAZINGLY LOW price vs current builder inventory ($648/sq.ft. vs almost $700/sq.ft.)
- low $2,500 cap on development charges and education levies on closing

Price, floor plan and pics available upon request.

Contact me at al@carbongroup.ca or call 416-737-5612.

AL DAIMEE

Hi all! Need to assign my 2+den/2 bath unit with parking at Madison Condo on Yonge and Eglinton. Not looking to make any money just to recover the deposit. See image for floorplan and contact me at olechka1982@gmail.com for more details. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 2220_001.png
    2220_001.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 710
Hi Guys, I have a couple Clients looking to purchase by assignment in Musee and Harbour Plaza. Drop me a note (info@assignmentstoronto.ca) if you are looking to sell.
Thanks!!

Last edited:

Back