155 Redpath (Freed Developments) - Real Estate -

ChesterCopperpot

Member Bio
Reaction score
Just a heads up - I registered at the site - and the realtor sent me unit layouts within an hour

I don't know how to attach a PDF document however

I will try at lunch time - suites range from 499sf (One Bed) to 794sf (2 Bed)

Pricing info

Hello,

The long awaited moment has arrived - pricing and allocations have just been released! As a platinum agent I have been allocated floor 15, a perfect floor for investment with clear views. If you do require a higher floor, let me know ASAP and I will do my best to get the additional inventory. Note, higher floors result in higher floor premiums and prices (approximately $1000/floor). This project is anywhere from $50-$100 LESS per square foot than competitor products in the area, by an award winning architect Freed. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to buy at the best prices in one of the most desirable and growing areas in Toronto. Units will sell VERY fast. Building averages $599/sq ft, even lower than expected!!!

1B Starting from: $305,900

1B+Study from: $349,900

2B Starting from: $426,900

When did that happen?

so Freed is an architect now too, or was that just an over-sight by another real estate sales agent / marketer?

I am a PSR Agent and here's the floor plan and details of the project. http://jasontangto.com/condos/155-redpath

bad floorplans ... lots of balcony space but the actual liveable space is ridiculously small.
most 1 bedroom units under 500 sq ft, and 1+1 under 600 sq ft.
typical linear kitchens, and bathrooms that open up to the kitchen/dining area - GROSS !

many of the units have LONG hallways which waste valueable square footage like the 709 sf 2 bedroom unit that has 22 feet long corridor - that's 66+ sf of unoptimized use
http://jasontangto.com/images/155redpath/podium/155_REDPATH_P13.pdf

or this 850 sq ft 2 bedroom which has about 30 feet of hallway - that's almost 100 sq ft gone, about the size of a bedroom !:
http://jasontangto.com/images/155redpath/podium/155_REDPATH_P18.pdf

...bathrooms that open up to the kitchen/dining area - GROSS !

I agree. This is one thing that immediately fails any floorplan for us.

After looking at several floorplans for a variety of projects, it is sadly evident that nothing is being designed with basic human dignity in mind. Thin walls, crammed spaces, no privacy, balconies separated by flimsy screens, and bathrooms emptying their stench out onto anyone unfortunate enough to be cooking or perched on a stool in the kitchen. We love the condo lifestyle, but lately I'm wondering if these are more like prison cells or warehouses than livable homes.

Went for look at the model yesterday. It's pretty, but small. So very small. My partner looked at it and remarked that the kitchen aren't designed to be cooked in.

We were really thinking of moving there. Now, not so sure

Not a picture of the building... But this was the scene at the orientation for upcoming occupancy. Jam packed room
20170724_184027.jpg

Attachments

• 20170724_184027.jpg
    20170724_184027.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 517
^ Orientation? I didn't know condos had those. What is involved?

Is this the place that is downstairs to La Carnita

Back