News   Mar 28, 2024
 575     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 425     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 759     0 

New Forum Headers (launched March 11, 2013)

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
We are happy to announce a significant change to the Forum pages. As you can now see, there is a permanent header at the top of each page. There are two types of headers:

1. For projects that have a dataBase listing/Project Page we now have a header that includes a rendering, google map and some key info about the project. Links will take you back to the dataBase/Project Page for full details, including additional renderings and other important facts about the building.

2. Projects that don't have a dataBase/Project Page, and all non-specific building threads, will have a header that contains the most recent news stories from our home page.

The is a beta launch so we will be making changes for any issues that arise. Meanwhile please make comments and suggestions below.

Thank you,

The UrbanToronto Team

The headers are great, glad to see renderings on the top of each forum page (where applicable). The "Mobile Style" viewer has changed (when viewing on a computer). I preferred this a lot better than the "vB4 Default Style", mainly because of the screaming blue text colours were not present. The blues in the default colour scheme hurt my eyes, a lot.

In this thread specifically, I am still seeing a banner add under Ed's initial post. Though I haven't seen this happen in other threads yet.

New forum "header" is a great idea!

The new header that shows the project's database page, and the location on a map is a great idea!

All the text and pictures in the posts are centre justified for me now. It's driving me nuts. Is this something I can fix?

Back