News   Mar 28, 2024
 20     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Dundas Trillium Professional Centre (250 Dundas W, Mississauga, Aujla, 5s, ATA) COMPLETE

Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
This is just west of Confederation Drive at Parkerhill Drive. A car dealership once stood on the site.
http://www.aujlainvestments.com/new-development.html

pic3.jpg

On the right....matches the co-op. Sorry for the blurriness.
DSCF1039_zps371ac23c.jpg

DSCF1033_zps3be46276.jpg

And Centre is spelled wrong (by the developer, Jasonzed got the title right).

It is a little different from the usual low-rise suburban medical/professional office building, perhaps in a good way.

I remember passing by this medical office building a few months back.....I was hoping the rendering would make the building a more uniform black. To me it just looks like filler, though good filler for the area.

I remember passing by this medical office building a few months back.....I was hoping the rendering would make the building a more uniform black. To me it just looks like filler, though good filler for the area.
I actually like it. There are way too many make-shift car dealerships in the area all of which should be banned, this replaced one of them.

I actually like it. There are way too many make-shift car dealerships in the area all of which should be banned, this replaced one of them.

I like it too, in the respect that it adds density, adds commercial space that's more useful than a car dealership, and that it tore down one of the several dealerships in the area. Those car dealerships are quite the blight on the area, though slowly we're seeing them disappear. I just thought the materials could've been a bit better.

Back