News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.2K     5 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 666     0 

Identify this condo please?

MetroMan

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm looking at renting a friends condo. He sent me the pictures and then went away on vacation out of touch for a week. I'm trying to figure out which condo it is so I can look up the amenities and get pictures of the interior.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 649
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 659
I figured it out. It's The Bridge. Can anybody recommend it, warn against it? I remember hearing problems with its construction, scammed buyers, etc but that won't affect a rental person such as myself. I'm curious about the neighbourhood, amenities, income class of my neighbours, etc. My friend is asking me for $1,500 for a 1 bedroom (600sq ft).

I went for a walk there last nights and wasn't impressed with the location. It's not Liberty Village at all. If anything it's closer to Parkdale.

Awful building! Very cheaply put together. A one bedroom should be 1350-1400 in that building. You are better off renting in liberty village for 1500.

Awful building! Very cheaply put together. A one bedroom should be 1350-1400 in that building. You are better off renting in liberty village for 1500.

$1350-1400 is generous - more like $1200 if it's 600 sq ft and i question that based on floorplan.

1200 is the max. for that building.

I know exactly where that building is.. 10 years from now, Parkdale will return to it's glory hole

For everyone quoting what the max should be, what it is the *reality* it today's rental market? $1500/mo probably isnt that far off ... regardless of how high we may think that is, if people are willing to pay

The location is not so good and the asking price is incredible for this condo. I’m not surprised that after walking there you weren't impressed with the location. Also I wouldn’t recommend you this building! Take a look at some other variants! It’s not the only one opportunity for you! Don’t forget that it’s your friend and as life shows our friends and people we know always want to earn a little bit more by renting property to people they know. Try to search at Localmartca.com perhaps you’ll find there something good.

I don't need to know the location. I could never live without a window in the bedroom. The layout alone is a deal breaker.

ETA: oh wait. This thread is old.

Back