News   Mar 28, 2024
 277     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 310     0 

Rental Apartment in Mississauga (2 bedroom) - tight budget

Rocky

Member Bio
Reaction score
What would be the best way to look for deals on rental apartment in Peel Region - particularly Mississauga. I am going to have to move to Mississauga due to work and have no idea about the area or any good places within. I have checked the local rental news magazine and viewit.ca website but was wondering if there are any other resources out there.

Also would it be advisable to use a real estate agent's services for this purpose ? All suggestions are welcome.

Thank You

What would be the best way to look for deals on rental apartment in Peel Region - particularly Mississauga. I am going to have to move to Mississauga due to work and have no idea about the area or any good places within. I have checked the local rental news magazine and viewit.ca website but was wondering if there are any other resources out there.

Also would it be advisable to use a real estate agent's services for this purpose ? All suggestions are welcome.

Thank You

Hi Rocky

My name is Neveen Faress and I came across your post. Having a realtor is always beneficial to clients or customers as for we have accessibility to the MLS as oppose to the general public. This multiple listing service can help in finding the ideal property you wish to buy sell or even rent out. I am never too busy to help. If you are interested in seeing how i can assist you please contact me so I can get more information on what your budget is when you mean tight and more details in the kind of property you are looking for in Mississauga.

Have a great day!

Neveen Faress

Thank You

You can contact me through email
neveenfaress@royallepage.ca

Hi Ariel.
Welcome to Urban Toronto.
On my website you can search for rental properties in Missisauga and all of Ontario. The site www.faressrealestate.ca
I as well can help and search for you. I would first like to understand more of your needs and wants. If you wish to discuss this further please contact me via email at neveenfaress@royallepage.ca.

I hope I helped and looking forward in chatting.

Happy Sunday,

Neveen Faress

Back