Residences of 488 University Avenue, The (Amexon Development Corp) - Real Estate -

This building looks HOT

i'm actually quite excited to see what the prices and floor plans will be like.

direct subway connection and this amazing architecture - we could have a winner on University Ave

Any purchasers have done their PDI? I'm having issues with the interior finishing, would like to connect with other buyers out there!

Any purchasers have done their PDI? I'm having issues with the interior finishing, would like to connect with other buyers out there!
Ooooooh! Do tell! I haven't done mine, but am very much wondering what's going on. Any pics?

The waterfall made out of veneer is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! What the actual F?!?!

I don't care that much about the built in closets.

Also, the weird railing/glass in the den. Why even have that in the first place. Just leave it open!

I mean, a lot of it is quite nice. The bathroom looks really high end. The appliances are really nice as well.

I like the fact that they didn't put the bulkheads along the windows as well, makes them look so much bigger.

Still can't get over that waterfall...

They said if i'm not happy with it, they're happy to terminate the agreement and return my deposit. I can't believe this.

That island looks terrible. The kitchen looks unfinished. That said, I was expecting worse. It looks pretty good overall.

As far as the builder allowing you to terminate the agreement. That is a laugh. You'd be a fool to do that and the builder basically saying "You've made a small fortune on this, go away!".

Keep fighting though. "per plan" is language that allow builders to get away with murder. So shady.

builder sent an amendment with outdoor pool crossed out ?
Wait, there won't be any semi-outdoor pool? I'm thinking about putting in an offer to rent a unit, but that would be disappointing if the pools are both fully enclosed.

Back