Toronto 155 Redpath Condominiums | 120.39m | 34s | Freed | a—A

For those too lazy to Google:

139-145RedpathAve1.jpg

139-145RedpathAve2.jpg

139-145RedpathAve4.jpg

139-145RedpathAve3.jpg

I was wondering when these single family homes were going to be redeveloped. There's not many left in the area bounded by Yonge - Eglinton E - Mt. Pleasant - Erskine.

It should be interesting to see what height Freed asks for at this location.

There is a similar proposal for Red Path and Broadway ... just up the street ! They're asking for 30 stories, I doubt they'll get that though, but that should set a good precedent.

I do wonder about demand though, there are now 3 proposals in this very small area ... ignoring the 4+ closer to Yonge and Eglinton.

There's tons of potential for this area ... by potential I mean plots of lands for developers ... I say this because there are many short ( 3 / 4 story) rental buildings on deep lots. In the long term I see more of these being bought and going condo ...

This one will be launching in the next few days according to VVVVVIP agents. Pricing $100 psf lower than E condos (good, because their pricing was atrocious)

Architect is aA apparently, 35s, 470 units

This reminds me of when the preliminary design for Massey Tower was accidentally posted online by a realtor. I wonder if Freed authorized this.

Back