News   Mar 28, 2024
 76     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 219     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 2.2K     1 

Bloorline Lofts (284 St Helens Ave) - 1+1 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Storey Hard Loft: $419,900

GraceCondos

Member Bio
Reaction score
1942627_1_sm.jpeg
1942627_2_sm.jpeg
1942627_3_sm.jpeg
1942627_5_sm.jpeg
1942627_8_sm.jpeg
1942627_7_sm.jpeg
1942627_9_sm.jpeg

Great opportunity to own a traditional Brick & Beam Loft on the subway line!

A Turn-Key Two Storey Suite In A Boutique Hard Loft Conversion - Only Steps To The Subway! This Desirable South Facing Suite Is Flooded By Natural Light. +11Ft Ceilngs, Exposed Timber Beams, Brick Walls & Ductwork Provide An Authentic Loft Expereince. Oversized Den Makes For A Great Home Office, Tv Room Or Even Nursery. High End Hunter Douglas Window Coverings Included. Rare Outdoor Terrace Is Great For Bbqing & Relaxing After Work. This Is The Loft You Want!

Location, Location, Location! 1 Block From The Lansdowne Subway Station. Tucked Quietly Away On A Residential One-Way Street. Park At The Bottom Of The Street. Check Out The Hd Video Tour!

Watch the HD Video Tour:

Geoff, Gail & Geoffrey Grace
ReMax Hallmark Realty
(416) 699-9292
www.GraceCondos.com

Last edited:
very nice loft project...been to a open house last year...surprise it hasnt been sold yet since Bloorline units move quickly.......

very nice loft project...been to a open house last year...surprise it hasnt been sold yet since Bloorline units move quickly.......

Was it one of our open houses? It would have been great to meet you and realize who you were!

In the past, most owners were comfortable under pricing their lofts and going for multiple offers. This seller didn't want to do that. There are great showings happening, but without the set offer date, I believe the buyers have no sense of urgency.

It's priced within $2k of our last sale and bang on the second last sale!

yes I was there with my GF...shes also like this project...the really only drawback is the kitchen...very very dated and needs a new modern approach to it.....other than that one of the better hardloft conversions we seen....

That was huge price reduction to achieve a sale at this project.Surprise it took so long to sell since this is great hardloft retrofit......I seen some other desirable hardlofts taking much longer to sell that last year also,I guess the market has softened to balance market.

Three issues:
1. Listed a bit high to start
2. Bad timing, as the negative news articles ramped up right when it was listed
3. The suite was vacant and gave off a cold feeling

Given a recent sale was $419k, but both bathrooms were fully renovated, $399k isn't an unreasonably low valuation.

Last edited:

Back