Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Mark Condos, The
9560 Markham Road, Markham
Developer: Empire Communities, Pace Developments

Login to
post and
upload photos

Thread: The Mark Condo, 9560 Markham Rd (Markham, Empire, Pace Developments Inc., 18s)

Default The Mark Condo, 9560 Markham Rd (Markham, Empire, Pace Developments Inc., 18s)

This one is a bit better.

seriously, what is with the parking completely surrounding the tower? move one end of the building to the street, and put the parking behind it! its not that hard! plus you already seem to have retail at the base, so you don't have to go through more paperwork than you already are to make this a building that will fit in with an urban enviroment.
    check out my future toronto renders, complete with colour coding of the stages of construction!

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthr...ronto-3d-model

3. Default

Arrrgh! Why do I open Markham threads?

4. Default

yeah, why even bother with that podium suited for an urban setting if it's going to be plunked down in a field of pavement? At least it contributes generously to Markham's heat island ...

This is being marketed as The Mark.

www.themarkcondos.ca

Is this the one being developed with Empire?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Is this the one being developed with Empire?
    Yes

This is tragic. What sort of dinosaur would design something that meets the street like this?
    www.Front65.com - Urban Ecology

9. Default

This is probably the worst placement of parking possible... I think even putting all the parking at the front would be better since at least that way it's big enough to be able to build a new building on it further down the line. Even if they want parking visible from Markham road, they could at the very very least put the building say at the North side of the site and the parking to the South.