Toronto Beach Hill Residences | 26m | 6s | Carlyle Communities | RAW Design COMPLETE

The website didn't work for me.

From the render, this looks like the southeast corner, is this correct or is the image just misleading? If it's the southeast corner, there's an small apartment building to the south of this.

I think this would be a great location for this type of project. It's walking distance to the subway, on the 506 line and close enough to the beach.

Looks like there's retail also.

The website didn't work for me.

From the render, this looks like the southeast corner, is this correct or is the image just misleading? If it's the southeast corner, there's an small apartment building to the south of this.

I think this would be a great location for this type of project. It's walking distance to the subway, on the 506 line and close enough to the beach.

Looks like there's retail also.

I think based on the streetcar it's the NW corner.

Its the s/e corner.

In the render, you can see the apartment complex that fronts Woodbine, mostly faded out; but it is visible.

Quite distinctive, cause that building has no ground floor to speak of, its parking, so exposed columns.

27 July 2014: Finally some action here!
7D55KJX.jpg

Construction well underway, currently working on the second floor. Haven't been there in a while, and was reminded on what a nice area it is.

Back