News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 635     0 

Great Gulf project in Etobicoke Centre?

Towered

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was recently driving on Bloor west of Kipling when I noticed that Great Gulf has opened an office in the little retail strip on the north side, directly across from Six Points plaza. I don't know of any projects that they have in Etobicoke, so naturally this piqued my curiosity. Considering that virtually the entire south side of Dundas basically from Subway Crescent all the way to the East Mall has applications in place for high-rise development, I wouldn't be surprised if they're launching a project somewhere on that stretch.

I noticed this office last month but wasn't even sure if it was actually the office of Great Gulf the developer. I thought maybe it had been there all along and I just didn't notice. It's not a great spot for them to put an office or sales centre; Dundas would be a better option.

I believe the address is 3832 Bloor Street West.

Last edited:
I think the new sales office here is for a new development of luxury homes by Great Gulf called Alders in Etobicoke. This is the only picture I could find.

comingsoon_alders-200x140.jpg

I thought this sales centre was for the 10ish storey project at Auckland Road and Dundas Street West.I have to admit, I wasn't really paying attention to the developer on the application permit so it could actually be someone else's project at this location.

Yes, that is exactly the project I was thinking of.

By the way, that is quite the job Starbucks did to the old Red Cabin Burgers place at Aukland and Dundas.

Back