News   Mar 28, 2024
 595     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 892     0 

List good places to watch Euro Cup games in Toronto

Arob

Member Bio
Reaction score
Let's make a list of the biggest screens / best sports bars to watch Euro Cup in GTA

here's mine,

Fionn McCools on Esplanade
Murphy's Law at Queen and Woodbine for France games
Mill St Brew Pub in The Distillery District for good beer.
Bar Italia in Little Italy - esp if Italians are playing!
Keating Channel Pub down on Cherry St in the Portlands for UK games.
or any Bier Markt and there are three of them for German or all other eastern European nations.

I'll be watching all the Euro Cup Soccer games at Bier Markt no matter what team is playing. They are running a promotion on Facebook for the event,

Bier Markt on Facebook, Bier Markt - Kunst en amusement, Restaurant - Toronto, ON | Facebook

Cafe Diplomatico, patio in Little Italy
2599735360_73b135359c_z.jpg

is Toronto's international soccer headquarters, and most refreshing / culturally rich fan center.
Why?
1) They have an iconic patio on a prime corner of Little Italy in Toronto
2) They have a big-screen video wall to watch games on the patio (they often have two screens - two games)
3) They can serve alcohol during the matches even if the games are at 9 am in the morning.
4) The patrons are more truly European and therefore very passionate - more enthusiastic fans
5) During Taste of Italy the patio expands onto the street to add more 'stadium seating' for more fans.
Euro Cup is real big deal all along College St and look out if Italy wins even a few games - the place goes crazy for days.

Shoeless Joe's is doing a $10 off for every $30 spent on food dine-in promotion during the Euro Cup. Yes, I know that it is a chain sports-themed licensed restaurant; there are many other better places for food or drinks, but this one has many more locations than independent downtown public houses.

Chalkers (at Marlee and Stayner) is the nearest major licensed restaurant to where I live.

Last edited:
Good spot I watched a game last weekend was at The Only Cafe on the Danforth. They have a TV in the back patio. You can watch the game and have access to 20+ local taps.

Back