Mississauga Gordon Woods Condominiums | ?m | 29s | Edenshaw | P + S / IBI

Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
I did not see a thread for this proposal. This is just north of the QEW on Hurontario on the west side. It's next to Starbucks and Rabba Foods. It's actually in a pretty good location considering it's only minutes from Port Credit and 5 minutes from MCC. It will be nice to see this land developed as it's being used as dumping ground...

http://www.edenshaw.com

DSCF3715.jpg

DSCF3677.jpg

DSCF3679.jpg

DSCF3719.jpg

Looks really good !

But boy oh boy ... I can't wait till the "community" has their say on this one, its going to get torn up to shreds, simply based on the height alone.

Nice find, Jason! The slant on the one tower looks like the bottom half of the L Tower...

The slanted tower design reminds me of how One Bedford looked in its renderings. The podium and townhomes look very well-done to me!

Me likey.

I am afraid of NIMBYs though. I hope this doesn't get shortened

I like the site plan. Walking around area I'm OK with the height. Across the street and a block down there is a proposal for two 20s+ towers plus further north along Hurontario there are a number of lots that can be redeveloped to accommodate 30s+ towers i.e. Hurontario and Queensway. To the north (and slightly westward) there is a hospital, funeral home and an office building. To the east there are a number of 8-20s+ buildings. Of course, to the south is the QEW.

About eight older houses are being demolished to make way for the development all of which have been abandoned. Being that many of the trees in the area are 50-75ft+ in height the people living one street over from Grange will probably not notice that the buildings, if built, are there...

If I were to buy one of the townhouses I would buy one facing Grange street...If I were to buy in the taller tower I would get a higher unit facing northwest, the skyline views will be amazing.

Looking north on Grange...The townhouses will be built next to the townhouses shown.
DSCF3747.jpg

Looking south...
End of Grange:
DSCF3746.jpg

DSCF3745.jpg

DSCF3749.jpg

In fact it's Mansoor Kazeroni of Page + Steele, who happens to be the very same designer behind King Blue.

I actually prefer this to King Blue. This has a more attractive podium and better tower design with a more interesting roof element. Hopefully King Blue gets some much needed alterations before the final products reaches the public.

Last edited:

Back