Toronto 2173 Lake Shore West | 156.45m | 49s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects

Filip

Member Bio
Reaction score
Ran Across this development proposal on a document from the HSBCA.

Developer is Conservatory Group and architect is EI Richmond. Number of units is 463 with a two storey commercial/office building on Lake Shore. The site plans looks interesting with the commercial building fronting the boulevard, an elongated oval building in the middle of the site, and another fronting Marine Parade.

The site is directly east of Jade.

Thanks Filip ...

This development was also considered by the Design Review Panel on March 19, 2012:
http://www.toronto.ca/planning/2012/agendas/pdf/drp_agenda_19mar12.pdf

looks like Conservatory Group has secure this additional development site to come online for these lands where the sales office is currently located after their Waterways project (at 2147 Lake Shore) is done ....

HumberBayShoresCtrMap.jpg

Ran Across this development proposal on a document from the HSBCA.

Developer is Conservatory Group and architect is EI Richmond. Number of units is 463 with a two storey commercial/office building on Lakeshore. The site plans looks interesting with the commercial building fronting the boulevard, an elongated oval building in the middle of the site, and another fronting Marine Parade.

The site is directly east of Jade.

Why can't anyone update that map? :(

Ahh, that explains where 2171 Lakeshore will be going....good view of that lot east of Jade (2175 Lakeshore Blvd.)

I'm not certain exactly which property you mean AG, but…

South of the Esso station is a sort-of quarter circle of land which is owned by the City and is supposed to remain parkland. East of both that land and the gas station is Eau du Soleil, then Jade. East of Jade there are a couple of spots that we don't know the plans for yet, and then you get Ocean Club, then Lago, then Waterways, then Nautilus and Waterscapes which are under construction now of course. (The Waterways sales office - blue walls - and the Lago one beside it are not on the same sites as where those buildings are going in.)

Here's the view from Beyond the Sea of the Jade Waterfront site. Shots were taken by me on 2011.11.25.

IMG_3629.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks AoD ... I suppose that would be Jade Waterfront condos to the right in the above picture? I wonder who has acquired / will build the tower to the left (which is land where Conservatory + Monarch sales office current sits on)

Back