Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Gift-Wrapping the Parliament Street Data Centre
ALSO

Thread: Toronto photos sized for Facebook Timeline Cover

1. Default Toronto photos sized for Facebook Timeline Cover

Hey guys!

There are so many awesome photographers on here... I was wondering if any of you have ever made some images at the correct size to be used to Facebook Timeline cover photos?

I think the dimensions are 851px by 315px.

Thanks if anyone could post some!!

im on it
    Images are not to be reprinted, reposted or used for any purposes whatsoever outside of the Urban Toronto forum without my express consent. Contact me via the following:

Website - Flickr Photostream - Twitter

i can do better...the first one i tried would have been better but the cn tower would have been cut off...this one the city is out of focus but i will make u another one after i get some food in me
    Images are not to be reprinted, reposted or used for any purposes whatsoever outside of the Urban Toronto forum without my express consent. Contact me via the following:

heres another one

5. Default

is 851 what it scales down to? I feel like mine is bigger than that. anyhow, this is what I'm using right now...feel free.

6. Default

Thanks for helping guys! Love it! If anyone else has any, I'd love to see them!

here's mine, a toronto photo taken near broadview and danforth

yup, trilliums

it's 851 x 315, and there's room at the left where the facebook profile picture overlaps

feel free to use