We are approaching the closing of our precon condo. I am wondering how does it work from here.
- Will the builder call or mail to confirm that condo is ready for occupancy ?
- Should i need a lawyer after this who will help me close the legal stuff ?
- How does the payment, closing and mortgage timing work ?
- Do I pay everything through the lawyer to the builder ?
- At what point does the PDI happen ?
I am going through all these for the first time but if any one of you folks have gone through these before, please share your experience and also suggest if one should be aware of any known blips that surface during the time of closing.