Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
E Condos
8 Eglinton Av E, Toronto
Developer: Bazis, Metropia, RioCan
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E Condos (Bazis, Metropia, RioCan) - Real Estate -

1. Default E Condos (Bazis, Metropia, RioCan) - Real Estate -

E Condos (8 Eglinton E @ Yonge, Bazis/Metropia/RioCan, 45 + 65s, Varacalli)

2. Default

Great location
    Last edited by Ric; 2012-May-24 at 13:50.

3. Default

Platimun VIP Agent event is tomorrow (May 25th). I'll have pricing and floorplans available. PM me if you are interested in purchasing and want first access.
    Project is located at the intersection of Yonge and Eglinton. Will have direct access to the Subway and future crosstown Eglinton LRT.

4. Default

any guess at cost psf?

i'm afraid it's going to be +$600/sf

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dlam View Post
    any guess at cost psf?

i'm afraid it's going to be +$600/sf
    Studios at 400 square feet start from the $260,000's; So yes, $600+
    I'll provide full details tomorrow.

6. Default

I have the floorplans. Tried to upload here but getting "the file is too large" cock block. Can someone in the know walk me through the process.

Thanks

7. Default

^ric, do you have prices as well. An agent who's website I follow said things were delayed due to overwhelming demand. I'm very interested in buying here (if the price is right, though im sensing that it wont be lol)...feel free to PM me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adeel View Post
    ^ric, do you have prices as well. An agent who's website I follow said things were delayed due to overwhelming demand. I'm very interested in buying here (if the price is right, though im sensing that it wont be lol)...feel free to PM me.
    Yes I do have the prices. On average between $630 -$680/ sq.ft. I'll try and post the floorplans and you can see if any tickle your fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I have the floorplans. Tried to upload here but getting "the file is too large" cock block. Can someone in the know walk me through the process.

Thanks
    best bet would be taking a screenshot (snipping tool on pc no idea how on mac)
    Images are not to be reprinted, reposted or used for any purposes whatsoever outside of the Urban Toronto forum without my express consent. Contact me via the following:

Website - Flickr Photostream - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Yes I do have the prices. On average between $630 -$680/ sq.ft. I'll try and post the floorplans and you can see if any tickle your fancy.

i'd be interested to see the floorplans and pricing if you can post it ...
    if not, feel free to PM me. thx

11. Default

Having seen the floor plans for both towers, it is a huge disappointment for something at that corner.

Quote Originally Posted by radiopolitic View Post
    Having seen the floor plans for both towers, it is a huge disappointment for something at that corner.
    any chance you can post them?

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cdr108 View Post
    any chance you can post them?
    Floorplans:

http://www.mygtarealtor.ca/images/18...or-website.pdf

http://www.mygtarealtor.ca/
    Last edited by Ric; 2012-Jun-02 at 00:07.

thanks Ric ... is the link yours?

is there something special about the kitchen design ???
    i don't see any images but the layouts in the floorplan are atypical looking where the refridgerator and dishwasher would be.

i'm glad there aren't any interior bedrooms; however, i'm quite disappointed with the units.
    what's the point of advertising a 'media' when all that is is just a wall ?!?!?

there's probably only 2 units from that list that i'd be satisfied with only after some modifications.
    what's the pricing for these 2 ? price premium per level?

e15 - 698
    trying to squeeze 2 baths in 698 sq ft is unnecessary.
    get rid of the 2nd bathroom to expand the 2nd bedroom to 9'0"" x 10'9" with a full wall of closets.
    turn the master bath into universal bathroom by changing the entry from the bedroom to the hallway.

e15 - 739
    trying to squeeze 2 bed + den / 2 baths in 739 sq ft is overly ambitious.
    get rid of the den and put the bathroom in its' place and expand the bedroom to 10'10" x 11'0"

so, the prices are ridiculous for this e condo... with parking the units less than 700 square feet are at least $800 per square footage... i wonder how much of these will be sold.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast