News   Apr 16, 2024
 462     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.6K     7 

Telus High Speed Internet not in Toronto?

MetroMan

Member Bio
Reaction score
This would be news to me but as I was trying to rid myself of all my Rogers services, I began switching to Telus and can't seem to be able to order high speed internet with them. The only options are for provinces out west.

I have mobile internet on my iPad with Telus and plan to get a Telus phone as well but I'm kind of dumbfounded that all this time Telus has never had high speed internet in Toronto.

However, I know that Telus provides internet for all of CityPlace. Does anybody who live there know if this will be expanded to other Toronto neighbourhoods?

No plans to expand to other neighbourhoods. Im currently with Telus @ Cityplace and its definitely better than any provider I have been with. I attribute that to the fact that they only service Cityplace though.

www.telus.ca/cityplace

I currently have Turbo High Speed for $60, as I signed up before they came in with their new tiered plans. They decided to just grandfather everyone who was already signed up instead of making us switch to a new plan. Internet went up $10 (it was $50), but $60 is still worth it.

Back