Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Kingston&Co Condominiums Revitalizing Kingston Road Village
ALSO

Thread: Diva Condo (741 Sheppard Ave W @ Harlock, Torbel, 9s)

1. Default Diva Condo (741 Sheppard Ave W @ Harlock, Torbel, 9s)

Does anyone know what's being built here? There's a Krcmar sign up but I can't find any info on what's planned. Thanks

First I've heard of that particular developer.
    ---
    Therion's on Twitter: @tomtothiron

That's not the developer, but a (very well known) surveyor.

4. Default

Likely residential. Possibly townhomes but your guess is as good as mine right now.
    Thoughts?

Portrait Condos
    got some ice to sell you

6. Default

maestro, its a different site, to the west of Portrait (across Harlock blvd and on the same side of Sheppard)
    Last edited by Breakfast_Lover; 2011-Feb-21 at 08:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakfast_Lover View Post
    maestro, its a different site, to the west of Portrait (across Harlock blvd and on the same side of Sheppard)
    Krcmar is a well-known surveyor.

Im not too sure about if you got the right site--however theres a site at Sheppard Ave W/Maxwell Ave (the continuance of harlock ave to the north of Sheppard) for interesting looking live/work units.

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2...file-32375.pdf
    Last edited by investican; 2011-Feb-22 at 03:53.
    What One Condo Said To The Other:
    You laugh at me because I'm different--I laugh at you because you're all the same.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by investican View Post
    Krcmar is a well-known surveyor.

Im not too sure about if you got the right site--however theres a site at Sheppard Ave W/Maxwell Ave (the continuance of harlock ave to the north of Sheppard) for interesting looking live/work units.

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2...file-32375.pdf

Thanks for the link, according to the zoning map, the site I was referring to is a general commercial zone (which is directly across Sheppard from the live/work units you mentioned).

Survey Has been done. But No Application has gone to the city yet for public meeting.

Project is being done by Rajinder Singh Sethi who owns a number of properties in the area. He is a real estate Agent for Sutton Group Central Realty. However, as far as a Development Company name--I do not know.
    What One Condo Said To The Other:
    You laugh at me because I'm different--I laugh at you because you're all the same.

Default Diva Condo (Generic Downsview, Torbel, 9s, ?)

11. Default

i find the name kinda strange, it's up there with "Love Condo". is this project targeting female buyers? interesting how the Star just came up with an article about female home buyers today:

http://www.moneyville.ca/article/118...ome-sales?bn=1