Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
How Tarion Helps Protect New Homebuyers
ALSO
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto Eaton Centre

1. Default

Does anyone know who's going into the old Harry Rosen location? I would have thought that J.Crew would have been the obvious choice but guess that's not the case..
    Also, Michael Kors is expanding next door into the old Natural Solutions which someone mentioned had moved into the old radio station spot..
    And I'm surprised the Birks is going (or is it moving?)..its been there forever..

Quote Originally Posted by GKW View Post
    And I'm surprised the Birks is going (or is it moving?)..its been there forever..
    Birks was previously where Zara is now, in a much bigger and nicer store than what they have presently. Perhaps they're downsizing again?

Birks has been there since the opening of the Eaton Centre. Yes, it previously occupied Zara's space but, even so, Zara's space represents only the upper level of the two floors that Birks started off with. Even as a child, or perhaps, particularly as a child, it was an impressive space.

Quote Originally Posted by canmark View Post
    Birks was previously where Zara is now, in a much bigger and nicer store than what they have presently. Perhaps they're downsizing again?

4. Default

Anyone think some of the third floor stores that were shut will re-open at Harry's old location? It's quite the space, after all.
    Founder & Webitor-in-Chief of DelectablyChic! (formerly Prospere Magazine), an online-only lifestyle publication targeting young, hip professional women.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by canmark View Post
    Does anyone have a photo of the Birks when it was in the Zara location by any chance? I am trying to remember what it looked like but am having trouble remembering.

Quote Originally Posted by DTowner View Post
    Does anyone have a photo of the Birks when it was in the Zara location by any chance? I am trying to remember what it looked like but am having trouble remembering.
    Nothing jumped out at me when I did Google Images, Flickr and Wikimedia Commons searches. The store had nice vaulted ceilings, but was looking pretty worn-out and tired-looking by the time it closed (worn carpets, the wood display cases all had the finish rubbed off where customers would have stood and leaned in, etc.). In comparison, the new store when it opened was smaller, but much more modern and fresh.

7. Default

Looks like the two Ann Taylor/LOFT stores will be Yorkdale and Eaton Centre.

Excerpt:
    Although the exact locations of the two Toronto stores have yet to be officially announced, a store manager job posting for “Ann Taylor Toronto Eaton Centre” appeared on LinkedIn, and there’s speculation that Yorkdale Shopping Centre will house the second location.
    http://www.postcity.com/Eat-Shop-Do/...ores/index.php

8. Default

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but La Swiss is closing at the end of the month.

9. Default

The smaller FeetFirst on the ground level has closed and the signage says Little Burgundy will re-open in that space.

That space has been a bit of a revolving door for Aldo brands.

11. Default

Does anyone know where Ann Taylor is going to go? Since J.Crew isn't taking over the current Harry space, I'm guessing it'll be there? Or do you think they're going to move Club Monaco?
    Founder & Webitor-in-Chief of DelectablyChic! (formerly Prospere Magazine), an online-only lifestyle publication targeting young, hip professional women.

12. Default

A sign on the Shoppers Drug Mart window is listing an August 4th date for the grand opening of the new location beside the Richtree.

Steve Madden is now open as well.
    Last edited by soundmuseum; 2012-Jun-20 at 20:48.

13. Default

Not sure if this had been posted already but Michael Kors is expanding right beside itself.
    Also, anyone know what is taking the place of La Swiss when it closes?

14. Default

There will be a Johnson & Murphy (shoes) opening next to the Jacob on the second floor..and one at Yorkdale soon as hoardings are up at both locations

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by prosperegal View Post
    Does anyone know where Ann Taylor is going to go? Since J.Crew isn't taking over the current Harry space, I'm guessing it'll be there? Or do you think they're going to move Club Monaco?
    Hording went up for Ann Taylor. Its going between Apple and Lululemon (where Feet First use to be).

Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast