Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Daily Headlines: News From the Internet for October 31, 2014
ALSO
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 216

Thread: Yorkdale Mall Retail

  1. Default

    The new floor leasing plan at Yorkdale lists the following stores to open soon (with some others relocating)

    http://www.oxfordproperties.com/leas.../57151_RFP.pdf

    Kate Spade
    Ted Baker
    Microsoft
    Ann Taylor
    The North Face
    Anthropologie
    Wilfred
    Papyrus
    Superdry
    Tesla Motors
    Joey (Restaurant)
    Hugo Boss (New or moving??)

    Apple (moving) - tripling its size
    Disney (moving)
    Club Monaco (moving)

    Might have missed some, but this is a heck of start to the new expansion.


  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ACT7 View Post
    The new floor leasing plan at Yorkdale lists the following stores to open soon (with some others relocating)

    http://www.oxfordproperties.com/leas.../57151_RFP.pdf

    Kate Spade
    Ted Baker
    Microsoft
    Ann Taylor
    The North Face
    Anthropologie
    Wilfred
    Papyrus
    Superdry
    Tesla Motors
    Joey (Restaurant)
    Hugo Boss (New or moving??)

    Apple (moving) - tripling its size
    Disney (moving)
    Club Monaco (moving)

    Might have missed some, but this is a heck of start to the new expansion.
    So... I have to be honest - nothing groundbreaking in that list (with the exception of maybe Kate Spade, Ted Baker and Tory Burch). And the food court list is really un-exciting.

  3. Default

    Looks like they still don't have a listing for the guys' J.Crew store.
    Founder & Webitor-in-Chief of DelectablyChic! (formerly Prospere Magazine), an online-only lifestyle publication targeting young, hip professional women.

  4. #64

    Default

    surprised hollister and abercombie aren't coming, this company is beyond stupid for not choosing a spot in the mall, same with urban outfitters

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ward 27 Toronto Centre - Rosedale
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    A Microsoft store? I'm surprised they're already coming to Canada. Pretty cool though. I'm looking forward to that.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by urbanizer View Post
    surprised hollister and abercombie aren't coming, this company is beyond stupid for not choosing a spot in the mall, same with urban outfitters
    This only 10 of the 40 or so 'first to market' brands though. There will still be other announcements coming in the next few months.

  7. Default

    I just got a note from a rep at Oxford Properties telling me that the floor plan above wasn't supposed to be public.
    Founder & Webitor-in-Chief of DelectablyChic! (formerly Prospere Magazine), an online-only lifestyle publication targeting young, hip professional women.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prosperegal View Post
    I just got a note from a rep at Oxford Properties telling me that the floor plan above wasn't supposed to be public.
    They didn't do a great job of hiding it. It comes up on google very easily.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ACT7 View Post
    The new floor leasing plan at Yorkdale lists the following stores to open soon (with some others relocating)

    http://www.oxfordproperties.com/leas.../57151_RFP.pdf

    Kate Spade
    Ted Baker
    Microsoft
    Ann Taylor
    The North Face
    Anthropologie
    Wilfred
    Papyrus
    Superdry
    Tesla Motors
    Joey (Restaurant)
    Hugo Boss (New or moving??)

    Apple (moving) - tripling its size
    Disney (moving)
    Club Monaco (moving)

    Might have missed some, but this is a heck of start to the new expansion.
    I don't see Superdry on the plan (or maybe I'm blind), but if that's true, then this is exciting news. Superdry is very cool retailer indeed.
    "Without Sicily, Italy leaves no image in the soul. Sicily is the key to everything." — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bAuHaUs View Post
    I don't see Superdry on the plan (or maybe I'm blind), but if that's true, then this is exciting news. Superdry is very cool retailer indeed.
    I see Oxford has killed that link...
    Anyway, Superdry was definitely there, and a big store at that - about 10,000 sq. ft.

  11. #71

    Default

    Got it, thanks for pointing that out.
    And yes, this plan wasn't supposed to get out to the public.
    "Without Sicily, Italy leaves no image in the soul. Sicily is the key to everything." — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

  12. Default

    Word is Samsung's planning to open its first retail location in Canada at Yorkdale.

    http://business.financialpost.com/20...out-in-canada/

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Downtown Toronto
    Posts
    10,721

    Default

    The popular blog iphoneincanada.ca mentions Urban Toronto in Saturday's post confirming the new location of the triple-sized Apple Store in Yorkdale Mall opening this fall

    http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/iphone-...d-floor-plans/
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

    Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

  14. Default

    Ann Taylor coming to Canada

    First international stores coming to Toronto

    THE CANADIAN PRESS May 24, 2012


    Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/business...#ixzz1w30SjMKf

    We know one will be at Yorkdale. Where the other one will go has still not been announced.

  15. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ACT7 View Post
    Ann Taylor coming to Canada

    First international stores coming to Toronto

    THE CANADIAN PRESS May 24, 2012



    Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/business...#ixzz1w30SjMKf

    We know one will be at Yorkdale. Where the other one will go has still not been announced.

    What isn't clear in the announcement is whether the second store is another Ann Taylor or a LOFT (formerly Ann Taylor LOFT) - their more affordable line. If the other store is LOFT, then it'll probably be at Yorkdale too.
    Founder & Webitor-in-Chief of DelectablyChic! (formerly Prospere Magazine), an online-only lifestyle publication targeting young, hip professional women.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •