unknown variable x

Member Bio
Reaction score
i like this very much

Attachments

• 2_Gladstone.JPG
    2_Gladstone.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 446
For those that are interested, grand opening is on Oct 3 and 4, they are starting to book apointments for the viewing every half hour from 12 - 5.

Oct 04

Sales office is open and a fair number of people looking at the floor plans as well talking to the sale staff. Had no time to drop in.
IMG_oct-04-09-0009.jpg

IMG_oct-04-09-0010.jpg

I heard they sold out today from multiple sources.

Who know what the 10 day rescission rate will be.

I do not know about selling out, but we have seen a huge huge amount of interest in the King/Queen West part of Downtown...

Liberty Village launched a new phase and it sold very well.

okay...

yeah...

impressive even so..

They have moved the sales office to their Corktown office location.

Just got an eBlast about it. They are moving their sales office so they can start construction; apparently 75% sold, with a "final" pre-construction sale this weekend. eBlast can be viewed here.

Construction is starting. Phase 2 launch next year?

Train to airport etc starting in 2015 means a train every 6 minutes or so. Yucky.

Especially at the ridiculous price point they wanted! No wonder 50% of their initial sales backed out in the recission period. A very very high number.

Especially at the ridiculous price point they wanted! No wonder 50% of their initial sales backed out in the recission period. A very very high number.

Construction is starting. Phase 2 launch next year?

Train to airport etc starting in 2015 means a train every 6 minutes or so. Yucky.

where did you hear that 50% sales backed out ???
i thought prices were at $400 PSF?

where did you hear about a phase 2 ?

where did you hear that 50% sales backed out ???
i thought prices were at $400 PSF?

where did you hear about a phase 2 ?

I dropped by on the Sunday of opening weekend, and there was only one unit unsold. 2 weeks later I got an email saying they were 50% sold out. The layouts were quite good as compared to most projects, but they were wanting closer to $500/ft not including pkg/lckr/closing costs. Ridiculous.

Back