News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Catering a condo party - suggestions?

gei

Member Bio
Reaction score
Any suggestions for catering a condo party? It's not a formal dinner or anything like that... if anything it will be closer to a drunken mess. Somewhere between 20-30 people - looking for finger foods and that sort of thing.

Any suggestions for catering a condo party? It's not a formal dinner or anything like that... if anything it will be closer to a drunken mess. Somewhere between 20-30 people - looking for finger foods and that sort of thing.

I remember receiving a pamphlet for a sushi place downtown that did platters for parties. Some were quite pricey, close to $60 but had a mixture os sashimi and rolls. A basic platter of california, tuna, avocado, cucumber and salmon rolls was only $30 though. I tried looking for the pamphlet but cant find it. I am sure many places will do these kinds of things. Its something im seriously considering for a future party, as I never see sushi at any parties I go to, and the price really isn't too bad.

We have found that the party platters from caterers like Pickel Barrel are pretty good and as long as people realise that it is finger food not "dinner" most are happy. (Smoked salmon is our top 'seller" and is actually so easy to do (salmon, lemon wedges, capers and biscuits of some sort) that we tend to make those plates ourselves, far cheaper that way!)

Back