News   Mar 28, 2024
 90     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Who do you support in the US 2012 presidential election?

• Rick Santorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ron Paul

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters

Kamuix

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've been thinking of something to post in the polls section.. No ones posting anything! I'll try and be more creative for my next poll but..

Thank you!!! good to see people doing their own research and avoiding the bobble head corporate media!

My extensive research comes from this video, especially the part from 3:44-4:50
[video=youtube;ZQQP-02kXW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQQP-02kXW8[/video]

[video=youtube;mprxd4ggpm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mprxd4ggpm4[/video]

I can see their are a lot of brainwashed sheep choosing barack obama who was chosen by the big corporations, i'll bet the people who polled barack obama watch the mainstream media.

[video=youtube;pEC86bVgT5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEC86bVgT5s[/video]

Obama would get my vote. The real "thinker" in the GOP is not Ron Paul it was Jon Huntsman. But he never identified with the Republican base because he refused to express "hate" towards Obama. This is the key factor that the Republican nominee must have to please the Tea Party. They must hate. That is why Santorum is doing so well. Also Santorum and far right conservatives took over the Jesus franchise. They own Jesus and so they can tell everyone what Jesus wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron Paul might be consistent and respectable, but the society he envisions is a very dysfunctional one. Small government and 'freedom' hasn't done any community any favours ever.

One of the reasons why I never again want to live in the U.S. is because paranoid people justify even the most anti-social irrational behaviours under the banner of 'freedom'. Indeed, they are free to refute science, free to deny healthcare to those in need, free to mindlessly pollute and destroy the environment, and free to sell and carry hand guns which kill more innocent people than anything else.

Ron Paul too. However, most Americans are not intelligent enough to vote for him. They love to hear empty slogans such as "freedom", "national security", "war on terror" etc.

There was one debate in which Ron Paul said America had terrorist attacks because they have military bases all over the globe meddling other countries business. I applaud him for having the guts to tell the truth. Then Michael Bloomberg out of his hycrocritical arrogance, refuted "are you saying Americans had terrorist attacks coming on our own?" Apparently most Americans buy Bloomberg's BS, and I was genuinely disgusted at that moment.

Sometimes I am shocked to learn that most Americans still don't understand the fact that all America's wars were for the sole benefit of the US and only the US, and were never ever about the freedom, democracy and human rights of people in other countries.

Are people really stupid enough to think terrorists attacked the US out of hatred of its democracy and freedom??

Exactly man ^^

Ron Paul might be consistent and respectable, but the society he envisions is a very dysfunctional one. Small government and 'freedom' hasn't done any community any favours ever.

Sorry to say this, but you're brainwashed by the looks of it, because we're living in a dysfuntional society right now because we're loosing our freedoms and we're living in a dysfuntional society of greed. Seriously as if you just said that, explain yourself... Freedom is what our forfathers faught for that made this country so great, do your research, we now have government that's using propoganda against it's people to justify taking all our rights away.. are you kidding me? seriously..

Back