oneeleven Condominiums (Harhay/Carttera) - Real Estate -

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for those interested in purchasing at Harhay & Carttera's oneeleven Condominiums, 111 Bathurst St at Adelaide.

Looks like the presentation centre should be opening very soon. They've painted the exterior of the building and are in the process of building a new entrance.

I was seriously looking at one of the penthouse unit about 4-5 months ago but changed my mind and went for a house instead.

The website has been updated, including a list of floorplans that will released April 15th: http://www.oneeleven.ca/

Noting 'suites starting from mid-200s' and the smallest floorplan is a 382sqft studio ..... napkin math: $240k / 382 = $628 per sqft

Last edited:
The website has been updated, including a list of floorplans that will released April 15th: http://www.oneeleven.ca/

Noting 'suites starting from mid-200s' and the smallest floorplan is a 382sqft studio ..... napkin math: $240k / 382 = $628 per sqft

being only 2 weeks away, someone out there must have a sneak preview !?! :p

someone here mentioned they had access to a project on bathurst for just over $500 psf last month.
i'm sure this was it, so might as well let the bag out 1

yes, but there hasn't been any murmurs about sales yet for Origami that i've heard of, so I'm guessing it was the VVIP sales for 111 they were talking about.

I registered on the site and have not heard anything as of yet ..... must only be the Ultra Super VIPs at this point!

The penthouse we were looking at 5 months ago was over $600 psf. Maybe prices have dropped since then...

I had the floorplans for all of the penthouses but don't anymore. All are two floors with bedroom(s) on the lower and living area + terrace on the upper.

I did. The sales centre is very nice, and the model suite seemed like it was lifted from the Theatre Park/King Charlotte sales centre on Charlotte Street.
It's a nice development, the floorplans are well laid out with a nice variety of suite types including large 1-bedroom units and two-storey units.
Though Harhay is the developer here, there are lots of Brad Lamb's signature thoughtful quality features and touches:
Gas cooking, beautiful engineered hardwood floors, 6' deep balconies with gas line (though many units have huge terraces), deep soaker tubs with dual head showers, quality vanities with waterpan lined interior, upscale European appliances, and standard quartz countertops.

It was about 40% sold early Saturday and all of the west-facing units in the podium levels were sold out. It seems that most of them were presold before the VIP event
Prices are about $600/sq.ft. on average, which is a incredible deal compared to the supertall condo developments being sold right now.

Thanks for sharing :)

It was about 40% sold early Saturday and all of the west-facing units in the podium levels were sold out. It seems that most of them were presold before the VIP event
Prices are about $600/sq.ft. on average, which is a incredible deal compared to the supertall condo developments being sold right now.

I'd think the higher east-facing units would have sold out the quickest, as they'd afford a view of the DT core

Actually there is project (525 Adelaide) coming up to the east side of this project, I think the plan is for 19 storeys so it will block the entire view for the east-facing units, even for the higher floors. That is downtown!!

I was just about to say the same thing. The development next door is going to block the view to the east (much as one eleven has done the same to 650 to the south).

The one eleven penthouse we were looking at last year had a large terrace with an east and north exposure. East exposure is now all but gone due to 525 Adelaide. North exposure faces the street and would have been protected.

Back